tuscl

Funny ATF Night

rockstar666
Illinois
So, my ATF says she's bored so I pop in to the club. The place is empty but she has 2 regulars so she's busy. I can wait. I have some drunk idiot sitting next to me at the bar talking shit. I'm hoping my ATF rescues me. Meanwhile my #2 is making out with a guy 20 years her junior 2 stools over. Not a problem for me with her, but I'm missing my ATF and wishing my #2 didn't have a fan because she knows the score with my ATF and I take care of her anyway. The ATF finally comes over and says she needs a lung dart break. Fine. I'm thinking I should go as I'm pissed off, but she comes back and we go to the CR where she rocks my world. She says 'text me any time when you can come over to 'smoke a bowl' so I now have carte blance to see her OTC...? I don't pay her for that BTW. So...things are looking up....? I guess she just wanted to make $$ and I shouldn't take it personally...both regulars were like 80 years old so it's not like she's interested in them...but I hate to be taken for granted. Good thing I have TUSCL to kick my ass for having feelings for a dancer; yes I'm an idiot.

9 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I pay my DS enough that she'll leave any guy for me. Yes I'm an idiot.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    That's the difference. I really don't pay her that much...maybe $200-300 a month! So I know she 'likes' me as i have access to her, but I'm not supporting her lifestyle.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    TUSCL while in the club? That's a first to me.... didn't you read rule number 6 of "Shailynn's System?" leave your phone in the car - but in your case it's a good thing you have it there since nobody is paying attention to you.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    What does TUSCL have to do with it? You lost me.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I also always have my phone.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "both regulars were like 80 years old so it's not like she's interested in them"

Hey, 80 is the new 75.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    you don't have to worry about those guys having their phones - they probably don't even own one.

no I don't have an issue with guys taking their phone in the club. my rule (which was a joke) was for all the toolboxes that would whine that a stripper stole their phone or they lost it inside the club - easy solution - don't take it inside the club!

I don't take mine in because it's so damn big I can't put it in my jeans pocket and comfortably sit down - and I also don't want to lug it around with me... so I leave that shit in my car, hoping the valet will play with it and get me past level 128 on Candy Crush.
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    I have a friend who had his phone and it accidentally dialed his "former" girlfriend while he was in VIP. At the time it dialed it was not his former girlfriend. That is the reason I strongly believe in #6.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion