Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If Diva1975 had sex with da juice mane

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

It would go a lil something like this

Juice: you wanna fuck da mane ?

Diva: NO !

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Not just No.

Hell No!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Not just No.

Hell No!"

Brilliant! ;)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit, that could happen. You never know...she may surprise you!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Does Diva do OTC?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Does Diva do OTC?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Shit this is double post night for me. I hate my laptop!!!!!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

What if you threw in KFC?

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I remember bicycling past a cemetery several times going in a 3 mile loop. Anyway I thought I was hearing some shouting coming from some girls sitting in a car in the cemetery. I did. Every car that went by I think either didn't hear or ignored them. I kept hearing them loud and clear. Eventually, they noticed I saw them and they beckoned me over. I decided to take a break and see what they wanted. They invited me inside their car and said they had some KFC. I thought hmmm, this seems strange eating chicken in a cemetery. I decided to decline and went back to bicycling. The girls took off down the road and then disappeared. Beware of strange girls eating KFC in a cemetery beckoning you. In this universe, it could be just nuts inviting diva using KFC.

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

All of a sudden I have a craving for KFC:)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'm by my fire pit in the yard, with my laptop, a bowl, a martini and the Cubs winning (so far) on the radio. KFC would make it complete!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Ha! Cubs win on a pickoff!! Sorry to hijack the thread...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement