tuscl

not finishing a extra

Thursday, June 4, 2015 2:39 PM
Does this happen ? If so please tell me how ?

11 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    If you wanna know how, take Vicodin, Xanax, weed, and alcohol, then pass out in the VIP room.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol true
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    One time, I was in the VIP getting a fantastic blowjob, and all of a sudden, with absolutely no warning, my dick fell off. Man, I was pissed!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Vice raid would do it....
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    "A extra"?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit this is funny as fuck
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Thats shitty bro
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Yeah, was getting FS and was real close before, she knew it and had stop to tell me that if she wanted me to finish it was going to be an extra $200. Had anouther that was giving me a BJ (which I paid way too much for) and the bouncer knocked on the door, and she refused to finish (found out later that she was a ROB and her and the bouncer did this regularly).
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shit thats shitter bro
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Well, over the pure number of years I've been doing this it surprises me that I haven't been ripped off more than I have. I bet really have only had real issues with maybe 2 dozen or so ROBs over the years. Usually you can tell up front if there is going to be an issue. And, in my experiance, it's usually at a high end place (girls at lower end clubs don't want a rep of not delivering, they know they won't get any repeat customers).
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I totally agree bro
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion