• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Dominos
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Neither. Papa Johns is the best !
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Frankly, you're better off getting a local place than some name brand. I even prefer going to the Casey's convenience store for their pizza over Domino's or Pizza Hut.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I don't like either one.

I agree. They both suck.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    The ones I used to sell I when I had my shop!

Of today's corporate shops, they are all about same and never use one (except when on the road). A couple of local shop, one decent, the other pretty good, "Mom's".
  • ime
    9 years ago
    The only chain that has good not great pizza is Papa Gino's a regional chain in New England and its been years now since i've had it.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Can't remember the last time I had Pizza Hut! Domino's is sort of edible but definitely not brilliant!

When I eat pizza it is from a local place! ;)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Neither. Both are processed food.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    The video is hilarious. Someone pranks both at the same time
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I agree with papa johns. It is the best in my area.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I haven't found a good pizza place in years.

Don't like Dominos nor Pizza Hut (used to like the pizza at the Pizza Hut *restaurant* when I was a kid but today's Pizza Hut takeout/delivery sucks).

Papa Johns is not bad (I usually have the Tuscan 6-Cheese pizza w/ free extra sauce).
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Neither and the only thing that makes Papa John's edible is getting the dipping sauce but then you can feel your arteries clog even faster. There is a local place in Huntsville called The Boot. Owned by an actual italian woman and the pizza is flat out amazing. Meatball subs that melt in your mouth and you can tell the meatballs are made fresh daily.

When we lived in Jax, FL there was a italian guy from New York who opened a pizza place on main street. Biggest pizza I've ever seen. Large was like 24". Folding the slices still took 2 hands to eat.

We'll eat Little Caesars when the kids demand it and Cici's and Chuck-e-Chz isn't that bad either.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Pizza hut
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    PIZZA SLUT
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion