tuscl

Of Course

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, May 29, 2015 9:55 PM
Me: Can I please have a blow job? Her: Of course. Not later, not no, not maybe, not reluctance, not even yes but better. "of course." The most natural thing in the world. Of course she will do it because I ask. All I have to do is ask. There is absolutely nothing more erotic than your goegeous 10 who will ehthusiastically perform any and every sexual request that I make. Always. Every fucking single time. I honestly never thought I could ever find this. Yes I know I pay her. She doesn't love me. But I don't give a fuck. Just look at her. And she always says of course.

7 comments

• seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I got one of those at my house too. They're awesome.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Well, except for the very last line but you probably figured that out.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    seaboard, if you're are really married to the sexual being that you claim, then don't fuck it up. shes almost like being married to similarly aged DS. I would say you're lying but lots of guys say the DS is fake. But she's beautifully real. So it's possible you do have such a woman.
  • MrsSeaboard
    9 years ago
    Hmmm don't know if I'm like a DS as I'm exclusively MrS's. I know the majority on this board are anti- marriage but we are unique and lucky. It seems our only problem lately is how to get it on as much as we want with the rugrats in the house. takes some creativity and loving that ;-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If all women were as accommodating this world would be a more peaceful and better place – who can be in a mood to fight when getting great BJs.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Don't get the wrong idea. It's not all rainbows and unicorns....although we would really like to find a unicorn. It's marriage so it's love and friendship and equal partnership but it's also work. We have to always make sure we're thinking of the other person. You never want to get in a rut because that's when people become unhappy. We have all the normal distractions like work and kids and house work and tons of yard work but you have to deal with it all together. Same stuff everyone else has to deal with. I guess the main difference is we want each other to always be happy and after 18 years we still can't keep kurt hands off each other. Our son is at the age where he wants nothing to do with us so he stays holed up in his room on xbox, laptop and iPad. Our little girl is finally giving us a little breathing room but not much. i don't know how many times we've heard her knocking on the door "why does it take daddy an hour to change clothes?". I think the best one was "I know y'all are in there because I can see the bed moving" as she somehow peeks under the 1/4" gap under the door (hardwood floors). That one made us stop and both say "oh shit". You just do what you can every second you find some freedom. Shower, bathroom sink, bedroom, kitchen counter, bent over the couch or sitting in the recliner. Even back sun deck or in the pool when the opportunity presents itself. If the kids are asleep and we have an hour or 2 that's great but you always just have to go for those 30 second or 5 minute quickies in between interruptions every chance you get. We can't walk by each other without groping something. It's fun and it just keeps letting the other person know the spark is still there. This morning they had to go somewhere real early so before she left I was awakened to nipples in my mouth and then her mouth wrapped around my dick for a quick 30 seconds just to say good morning. It's the simple stuff that makes a long happy marriage.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I know a lot of you don't believe us and i guess some think I'm full of shit and probably not even married but that's ok. Just as some probably wish they had a happy satisfying marriage we wish we could find all this ITC/OTC extras everyone always relates in their SC stories. JS, she is a very sexual being and getting more open to everything every new day. Going back to the pervert thread her # is single digits. When I met her she was sweet and innocent but I'm afraid I have deeply corrupted her. I see a marriage license as a legal document where the church and state condone and sanction any and all acts between a man and a woman. It says she is supposed to be my whore and I'm supposed to be her stud for the rest of our lives. If the moral majority of the land wants marriage then they also need to accept that we'll do whatever in the hell we want to do together since we followed the rules.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion