Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

would u buy a dance from her ?

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lord knows i would

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

Pleasingly plump

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

And well costumed

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Pass.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Not a chance!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I would love her up good...lol

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Thats the kind of girl i date....my civi girls....some even thicker

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I thank thats y in the hobby i spring for spinners...its something different

Profile picture for Dain
Dain
•

OMG, no!

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

If the lights were low, maybe.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Only if I lost my eyesight.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I would pay to fuck her n da pussy

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Never in a month of Sundays

Profile picture for MrsSeaboard
MrsSeaboard
•

Not in that outfit!

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

if I was high and she had on the right outfit and didn't smell than sure. She's not awful....just not fine

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

What kind of clubs are you going to where the strippers smell bad?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Big girls need lovin too

Profile picture for Eagle1191
Eagle1191
•

I would pass on this one.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement