tuscl

LDK has some competition

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent review of Ebony Inn in MD:

#############
Stopped in this past Tuesday, the day after Memorial Day (May 26th). Got there around 1:15 pm, parked across the street, paid the $12 cover and went in. When I pushed through the glass door there were about 7 dancers there and about 10 customers already. All the "best" seats were already taken, of course. So I grabbed a seat by the jukebox next to the VIP room, I eventually moved next to the DJ's table with the mirror's on the wall though. Out of the 7 girls working there was only one that caught my eye. She was the club favorite that day too cause every time she was done with one customer another scooped her up. I got a drink and relaxed for a bit waiting for that one girl to become available when I saw another girl come in. I could already tell from her street clothes that she had a body. About 10 minutes later she came out with her "work" outfit on and I made sure I grabbed her up first. She gave a great LD with 2-way touching and stick-shifting. I almost went over the edge with this girl, so I had her stop. She realized why I wanted her to stop and she laughed and said she'd come back later and check on me when I got myself together! Eventually the first girl I wanted made her way over and asked if I wanted a dance, I said sure and I soon learned why she was the club favorite... 2 1/2 songs later and I was done :-).
Eventually more girls showed up. I was having a pretty decent time so after I cleaned up in the bathroom I went back into the club section. A little while later that first girl I danced with actually did come back to check on me. She asked was I ready for her again and I said I think so... She started grinding on me and I was suddenly back at full attention! About 5 or so songs later (lost count) I was done again :-). I later found out that most of the girls make it there mission to make you enjoy there LD's to the full extent if you catch my meaning. I got both of there phone numbers for later and left very happy. Overall I had a great time and will be going back soon!

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?ID=592

9 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Maryland? I thought you lived close to me in IL. Good story regardless!!
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Papi....I'm gonna try this place for the first time in a couple weeks.....I'll be in Maryland for a concert on the 12th of June and I plan on stopping by here
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    GoVikings are you going to see weird al yankovic or the doobie brothers?
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Lol shailynn I'm going to see Rakim
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    except LDK would have both orgasms in 1-2 songs and spend like $40. But good story. Sounds like at least a good non extras club.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Eww, the reggeaton artist? He is so damn boring.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I think I'm gonna go and try for an LDK. Might have to warm myself up before hand though since I know I'll take a while.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Lol no not the reggae artist, Estafador

Rakim the God MC

How do you not know who Rakim is? WTF
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Yeah, start with 50 dick-ups. Then another 50 finger-tip dick-ups.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion