tuscl

two reviews posted

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Founder still to add a club (the best one I have ever visited yet - review will reflect this) so I have just posted reviews for the other two, should be on here soon

17 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Good 4 u buddy...im proud of you
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    I want to grow up to be LG!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Lucky!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    We all appreciate your service to the PL community – I look forward to living vicariously by reading about your adventures.

I added a club more than a month ago and had to send Founder a PM reminder – he quickly added the club after that – give founder a couple of weeks after you’ve submitted the club and then PM him.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Papi is right i mean the trolls keep founder bizzy so a pm would be helpful to him

Lol

Damn shadowTroll
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    LONDONdude is my new hero
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Papi, you are getting a special mention in my next review :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL - now you have me anxious/intrigued - I'm already getting a semi hard-on thinking what you are going to post that I will like LOL
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Thanks for reviewing the FKK clubs. I visited Goldentime in Vienna because of your review. I may get to some German clubs if I can travel there later this year or early next year.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Give me a mention to bro
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Jack you lucky shit

French and German bitches are my favorite zzz
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Read your reviews, sounds like another great trip. For multiple reasons!

Thanks
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I can’t stand cold weather – when is it not cold in Germany b/c I’s be thinking I have to make a pilgrimage to perv mecca.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Keep up the good work LG... looking forward to hearing about FKK Shark.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Papi, between March and October it's generally always warmer in mainland Europe than the U.K. In the summer months this is especially true. In high summer temperatures can be as high or higher than places in the Med. This can even happen in England. Not long now to your mention in my FKK Sharks review Papi.

Thanks mjx01, think i'll drop Founder a line. I am hitting three new ones soon as well so maybe need to add them in advance if it's possible.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Londonguy --

I have a friend whose husband took a job at as a professor at the University of Manchester about 10 years ago. She finds the summers in Manchester so dreadful compared to what she was used to in the United States, she comes back to the U.S. and lives with her parents for the summer. She misses the hot dry weather. The average temperatures in Manchester look perfect to me - but i enjoy cooler weather.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Motorhead --

Manchester is well known amongst us English for having more rainfall than the rest of England so I am not at all surprised by what you said. South Wales is also very wet too. Funny you should say that, I met a guy from Texas once who said he's love to live in a climate like ours. I'd swap with him any day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion