tuscl

When to pull your dick out in a strip club.

Shekitout
South Carolina
Sunday, October 10, 2004 4:50 AM
Is there ever an apprpriate time that you can pull your dick out in a strip club other than taking a pee?

5 comments

• Dain
    20 years ago
    Before the 1990s, I did it routinely. Almost all the girls thought it was OK, and some really tripped out on it. But then "lap" dancing took over, and girls started to expect much more money for only a little more fantasy-production. Now you can whip it out only in selected places and only with certain girls. Now, for the most part, I wear stretch pants and jack through them. Almost all girls now will allow that, and some will like it.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Agreed, it's never appropriate. If that's what you're looking for, make arrangements to hook up with the girl after she gets off work.
  • oldman79
    10 years ago
    The strip clubs around here vary widely. 95% are completely nude. I usually wear thin, flimsy, baggy shorts with no underwear. Within the same club, some girls won't let you do much feeling, while some others will have you massaging them all over. Those latter girls will run their hand up the leg of your shorts and fondle you or just flat out pull the leg of your shorts up so everything you have hangs out. Then you can go to a booth, that anyone can watch, and do anything you want. I love it.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Did this thread get stuck in a time warp?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Yes it did Steve229. Doctor Who was clubbing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion