JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

11 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    That preacher obviously never heard of condoms
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It seems to me that every religion has some doctrines that I think are ridiculous but Islam is by far the worst.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Mexican Radio.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Funny shit. Where do they come up with this stuff. I suppose they say god told them
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    So much is based on how times were in the beginning of man. Doesn't always "translate" well to modern times.

The Church Of Frisbee - When you die, your soul gets stuck on a roof.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Shadow,are you still supporting your lettuce pickers?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    What afterlife?
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Brought to you by the same assholes who think women are livestock and think having many wives is ok but will kill their daughters for showing their face.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    JohnSmith - can you please call into his show next week and ask if fucking strippers is okay?

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Ask him if a girl will have babies with her tits if you titty fuck her or what happens when a girl gives a handjob, will she have pregnant hands too? That would be an amazing site to see, a girl with pregnant hands, pregnant titties, and who knows how many other places, a pregnant mouth too?
    What happens if you have a wet dream, will kids just pop out of your dick in the afterlife? Sounds like the afterlife is screwed up big time with some thinking they will have tons of virgins and others thinking they will have lots of kids. Is there even sex in the afterlife? I think the answer is no. I think all those human biology urges are gone.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    There are virgins in hell, but I doubt any of those suicidal radical Muslims will get to enjoy them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion