tuscl

Stripper rebranding?

JamesSD
California
I can think of two recent cases of dancers changing their look and music to try to change their money.

Girl #1: used to do the "cute college girl" thing with her looks and dance to EDM. She's now got a different name, is doing more of a "rocker" makeup style and is dancing to rock music.

Girl #2: less of a rebrand, this girl is the only girl who dances to country, wears cowboy boots, but if you don't dog the country thing she's quick to point out that her tattoos reference rock songs.

Obviously dancers change their hair and outfits all the time, but anyone else see strippers basically change their persona?

15 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    No
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    The only thing I have seen is change of hair color and length of hair. That's enough to throw me off track. I usually don't recognize them when they do this.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I noticed some girls changed their music, but it didn't affect their persona They seem to be popular, and have a clientlel.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've noticed a few that wouldn't suck dick in the past are now gulping it down.
  • Tipster07
    9 years ago
    On the norm, no. But upon occasion they will. Especially if the crowd changes or if they get requests from big spenders to switch it up. The DJs will sometimes play whatever they want and sometimes not. Some of the DJs will lean towards a type of music and if a new one steps in, some of the girls follow suit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I've met quite a few dancers that have changed their look – I think women in general like doing this.

The part I don't get is the music – many dancers seem picky about their music – to me it could be my fave song in all the world but that does not mean I want to get a dance from the dancer is she's not my type – if I'm attracted to her she could be dancing to Polka and I'll get dances from her.

The song or music does not have a bearing on whether I get dances from a dancer
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nothing beats the surprise and delight on rickdugans fface when a dancer bent over and her fuzzy walnuts fell out
  • rentz2
    9 years ago
    "I've noticed a few that wouldn't suck dick in the past are now gulping it down." LOL
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I have seen that happen if they switch clubs, but without switching clubs, only once. A girl who now goes by Angel at my #3 club used to be called Frankie. As Frankie, she was short haired and generally danced to rock music like Nickelback. As Angel, she has long hair, boob implants, a different style of glasses and she dances to techno. I liked her as Frankie, but I like her more as Angel, and I think it works for her. The odd thing about her as Angel is that she looks like another Angel at another club.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Chaz Bono
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Lol Motörhead.

I heard there's rebranding going on here as well. Motörhead is considering changing his name and avatar to rick astley.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My ATF went from brunette to blonde to red. She's Asian so it's a striking look. I'm not thrilled with it but she likes it so that's all that matters.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    I can't recall seeing a complete re-branding but I've seen many dramatic changes in appearance. Hair extension, wigs, implants, make up, new tats....these honeys can stay looking pretty exotic.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I knew a girl who changed her look and her name at the same time. I don't know if that was marketing or multiple personality disorder. She certainly behaved differently when this happened.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion