Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

She's not black, but is she Papi approved?

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

..........I don't see how he could leave this behind

Replies (14)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Too fat.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Papi did say he liked them thick ass fuck....im assuming this is his kind if gale

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

For aome reason the face and the body don't match. It doesn't look right with that face. I think she's fake.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Is "soft lips" code for something? Cuz they are just fat 'n nasty looking

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'm Papi Chulo – and I approve that bitch

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

The thick girls try harder. Pleasers.

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

just typical backpage bait and switch pictures. instead of this beauty i’d bet some fat ass bitch would show up

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Way to go Papi. Nobody caught my joke tho. It was from "Big Bottoms" by Spinal Tap. A song for you if there ever was one.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Huh? Is the OP text a line from the song; o/w hard to make a connection to a 30+ y/o movie

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I paraphrased, "How can I leave this behind?" from that song.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Oh - ok - I guess one had to be somewhat familiar w/ the song

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

Big Chocolate Thunder

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@ldk:

Yeah - that is the kind of thick dark chocolate I like

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

No TER reviews, probably fake pics.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement