tuscl

how do you handle this?

jayhawk123
Arizona
Tuesday, May 19, 2015 8:56 PM
How do u guys handle going to see your ATF or CF and also getting dances from other dancers? Do you ONLY get dances from your CF or do u get dances from others too? If others how do u do this.....do u go nights your CF isn't there or before or after you get lap dances from your CF? My former CF got mad when I started getting dances from somebody else I was my attracted to. The one I am more attracted to became my CF but now I think she gets mad when I get dances from others because she looks at it like that could be her money. So how do u guys handle these situations?

24 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    Do what our favorite "real man" RickyBoy did. Just stay home at nights when these very complicated situations arise. Even if it's months. Very "real man"ly right?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Do what our favorite "real man" RickyBoy did. Just stay home at nights when these very complicated situations arise. Even if it's months. Very "real man"ly right?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Get lap dances from robots, not women.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Does your CF provide service above and beyond what you can get otherwise? Dosles she charge you reasonably for those services? Does SHE drop every other PL to come be with you? In general, money talks. In general the dancer should want to keep YOU happy. Competition might make her discontent but also improve service. BUT if this girl is something special you may want to compromise. Mileage varies by market, so let's just say if your CF does things most other girls won't in the VIP without huge extra charges, you may want to let her be your exclusive provider. But I'd consider just laying down the law with your CF, in a polite and professional way. Or tease her about her jealousy.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    ^^^ pay attention, RickyBoy, you fuckin' homo. That's how a true "real man" (as opposed to your poser self) handles it.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Back in the days when I had a true ATF (TUSCL gridget) when ever we were in the club at the same time, neither of us got dances from anyone else. It was mutual respect. Today I have several favorites at my favorite club and it is a challenge when I go and find more than 1 of them working. Who will get my VIP money? I will at least buy 4 dances from each of them and when I am finally ready to end my visit with a VIP trip, I take the next one that becomes available to me. So far this has not caused me any problems because they all make good money.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    WTF?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Lol! I'm gonna call him right now!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Mexican Radio.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Fucking spammers. There was a reason your husband left you. You got fat, wouldn't put out, and became a bitch to live with.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    How do you handle it? Is she providing services no one else is? Regardless, are you married to her? Her boyfriend? Is she only dancing for you and no one else? It's your money. Spend it on the people you enjoy. It's not her money. I often like multiple girls in a strip club. I'm not married to any of them so I feel no commitment. I'm not even Facebook friends with any of them. Why are you even asking about commitment? Now if you got a special girl, you can assure her you'll save some money for her if she doesn't wait too long to find you.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    jayhawk, don't tolerate it. If you make it clear to your ATF that you'll get dances with whomever you please, she'll back down pretty quickly. I've had more than a few "Keep that drama away from me" conversations over the years. I already have a wife at home - I'm not looking for a club version. What complicates my situation sometimes are my OTC activities. The drama tends to increase a lot with girls who I am also seeing OTC for p4p and they are less prone to backing down gracefully. But I'm guessing your situation is of the more plain vanilla variety, especially if your ATF works in one of the two clubs that you reviewed on here already.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    When my ATF was still in town, not only did I not see anyone else in *her* club, but I also didn't spend much time or money on anyone else in any *other* club, either. She was giving me most everything I needed at the time, so there wasn't any reason to go elsewhere, except when she wasn't available. Now that she's gone though, I've several times found mysf in the situation where multiple girls in the same club appeal to me. One club has four girls I like, and who have all sucked my dick and/or met me OTC. I've just told them I like them all, and I'll take turns. One of them is acting like she won't like that arrangement, and if that turns out to be the case, she'll be removing herself from my company.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    On days when I only get dances with my fave, it's purely because I want only her, not because I feel any obligation. On days when I also want dances from other girls, I just do it. No need to clear it with her first. She knows I need some variety and that there's no disrespect. Likewise, I don't begrudge her for the interludes when one of her other regulars comes in and spends far more on her in 30 minutes than I do in five hours. I agree with James' suggestion that you make fun of her for acting jealous in a friggin' strip club. It's too silly to take seriously. However, it might be difficult to undo the perception she already has of you. If two faves in a row thought they could manipulate you with drama, it's likely that you come off as desperate not to offend. Try acting more carefree from the start.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm pretty loyal to my ATF when she's working, although I do get dances from my #2 when she's otherwise engaged with another regular, or maybe another girl I know but don't always buy dances from. I NEVER get dances from new girls when she's there though; I think for the fun and attention she provides, I should make sure she gets her share of my meager budget!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    "I agree with James' suggestion that you make fun of her for acting jealous in a friggin' strip club." Me: If my *wife* can handle me fucking other women, so can you.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yet another reason why the DS is so amazing. We hang out ITC for much of the evening. But when I want to play with others, I just tell her nicely that I'm going to stop being so selfish and let her work the room. Then I play with her friends for a while, and she circulates. Sometimes she joins me and the friends, sometimes not. We always find one another again eventually. She can do the same thing. If she's got a customer that she wants to talk to, I'll let her go. I'm not possessive. I can't be cause that would really turn her off. It's all very flexible, nobody is possessive or jealous. None of the dysfunctional shit that is usually present in stripper relationships. There's no reason for petty jealousy. I know that I'm her best customer, and she knows that she is my best dancer, and we are not leaving each other for the forseeable future. She's coming back to my hotel after work, so its all good. I know you'll all say that's a unicorn, or mermaid, or whatever. But she's quite real. I'm going to go wake her up in just a few minutes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The “obvious” answer is that it's your $$$ and you are the customer – she is there to please you; not the other way around. But life; nor human “relationships”; are ever that simple and clear-cut. For most people it's often hard to say “no”'; especially a man to a woman (e.g. chivalry) – and also hard to say “no” when a dancer has treated you well in the past – b/c of this most PLs resort to hitting other clubs when wanting variety or hitting the club when the fave is not there. Most people; including me; would say that you need to take control of the situation and not set a precedent nor let dancers concoct false/incorrect/inappropriate expectations/thoughts – but for many this is easier said than done; but often times the right thing is often the harder thing (to do).
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    In the end; they don't care about *you*; just your $$$ - so you gotta do what's best for you b/c she is doing what's best for her – and then let the chips fall where they may - and as dugan said; “she'll back down pretty quickly”; and probably even treat you better and kiss your ass more after that where o/w she'll know she can manipulate you and may likely take you for granted.
  • jayhawk123
    9 years ago
    Papi.......I agree with what u said and know I need to stand firm. It is very hard to do though. I want to say let the chips fall where they may but then think if they fall where she doesn't want to see me anymore then I haven't seen any better options when it comes to hotness at this club or any others in the area. It is very hard to stand firm when at the club with her and not thinking clearly with the right head. I will have to stand my ground and just not go see her at the club until she quits playing games about meeting OTC
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Jay, if she isn't even giving you the goods, why do you care? Why would you avoid the club altogether for a girl who is NOT seeing you OTC? You'll put more pressure on her by being seen to spend on someone else than by not showing up at all.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I can tell you from firsthand experience that a guy whom I took for granted as my regular went back with someone else, and that made me give a more shall we say enthusiastic dance, so as not to be outdone. It was a good move on his part.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Look, if you get attached to dancers and want to do things to keep them happy or keep them from going down the tubes, fine. Been there, done that. But you're just being a fool if you try to buy anyone's affection or friendship. If a dancer gives you the cold shoulder for patronizing another dancer, you have to assume it's a business/negotiation strategy. Simple question, is what dancer A is withholding worth more or less to you than what dancer B is doing for you? Your money, your choice. If you really think a dancer is jealous of you, and you actually care if she is, ask her out. If she doesn't say yes (not maybe someday, yes), then see the last paragraph. Unless you enjoy playing games you have a snowball's chance in Hell of winning.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion