tuscl

Some strippers are evil, a menace to society

Strippers that play guys and make them believe that they are virtually girlfriends and milk them for money to the hilt. These strippers are evil. They will burn later in the afterlife but why must the male victims not see the light of day now? These guys need to wake up. However I doubt any of these guys are even reading this site here. If a stripper is pretending to be your girlfriend and giving you want you want though, no problem. If you're not getting what you want, you're getting played like a fool.

8 comments

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    Well all you ghouls and gals Halloween is over. There are no evil strippers. It's only in your twisted head. You didn't really believe anything that was posted here did you?
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Some strippers you meet are truly devious. Why one called me a name last night that I've never had one call me before. She actually called me an angel. I was thinking just what kind of angel? She was even more devious than that. She chatted for probably 20 to 30 minutes than she left without even trying to get a dance from me. Truly a strange creature was out on Halloween. Hmm, I think she was supposed to be a dead football player. I only got to speak to a few of the ghouls and ghosts last night, oh well it was a big party though.
  • parodyman-->
    20 years ago
    Some of the clientel are looking for something that can't be found in a strip club. Perhaps they should work on themselves so that a real relationship with a real woman is possible. That way they will be able to ditch the blow up doll and get on with life!
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    The evil, if any, lies in what naive customers expect from dancers who are just entertainers, not girlfriends.
  • Mouse
    20 years ago
    Strippers tend not to trust customers, and I don't blame them. Just look around within the club, do you trust all those strange other guys that you see in the strip club - I wouldn't. Have you noticed how strip-club customers often don't talk to each other and hardly look at each other (i.e., unless they come in together). It seems that many customers want to be invisible to other customers, who knows one might be somebody who will recognize you someplace where you shouldn't be - but, this adds a little spice to the experience.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Unfortunately, Yoda, there are a lot of customers exactly like that in strip clubs. Maybe some of us have even had the experience ourselves. I don't think very highly of a girl who leads a guy like that on - the term "trash" comes to mind. Thankfully most strippers that I've known aren't like that. And let's face it, some customers are evil and a menace to society too. I've known of several strippers who got taken big time by customers who they trusted.
  • Mouse
    20 years ago
    Casualguy, I agree with your comments. Customers need to recognize the difference between being played and a real relationship - and act accordingly.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Evil? A menace to Society? Men are willingly walking into these clubs and spending their money on these gilrs. If a guy is naive enough to think that a woman he is giving money to in exchange for company is his girlfriend he has a lot bigger problems in life to deal with than strippers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion