tuscl

Shadowcat the great contributor

Evidently we can poke fun on one another, but don't do it do Shadow. My sin? I made a poke at people who write reviews of the same club over and over to get free Vip. Didn't even mention him.

mikeya02 - Why don't you just go to Asheville and suck Juice off. 2 fucking reviews in 5 years. What service are you bringing to TUSCL other than troll feeding. I review the same club over and over because I have a lot of people that want to hear it from me. I have been doing reviews on here for 20 years. If you think I do it for free VIP, you're really grasping for straws. You have become the #3 troll on this board. Shit head!

Notice how many people are commenting on Juice's threads? Oh wait, bolsheviks like you have him on ignore. Don't know what the fuck is happening

12 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Juice and shadowcat are both cool. Why do trolls get so much venom? And there's plenty of guys on here who literally review the same club over and over. Shadowcat is not that much of a culprit in that regard.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Shadow was cool til this crybaby rant. That was worse than Juice and Dougster put together. You owe me an apology Shadow, and also to the dozens and dozens who think Juice is a likeable guy.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I would not go as far as one dozen guys that think juice is cool. I like him but I'm sure I'm one of 5 tops...
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Juice is definitely the greatest TUSCLer of all time, IMO. Completely unpredictable and hilarious antics.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Mikey is delusional lol.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I hang fire with several dancers in Cola.Believe me ,they tolerate Scat.If I have to hear about his late life crisis Mustang 5.0 or his lifetime pass to the PP chain again I'm going to puke.He's a pain in the ass just like his 2am'ers.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    U guys are killing me lol

Shadow rain is over ! Make roomfor Juice totake the throne..

Shadow has become the new Alucard some how

Csrful old fucker dont wanna die off like your buddy

Might wannachill lol
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    The situation at a given club changes over time. I see nothing wrong with a tuscl member who has visited a fair number of clubs, re-reviewing his local/favorite club. Knowing that the situation has or hasn't changes is going info to share with other hounds.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^Thats not the point. You see nothing wrong with being call a shithead, go suck a dick, a troll, cuz one makes a good natured jab? Fuck that shit
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Amen mikea juice and da crew got your bake
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    If the foo shits...
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    What ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion