tuscl

Video that broke the Internet: Kim Kardashian topless in Kanye's "Bound 2" vide

MrDeuce
Illinois
http://perezhilton.com/2013-11-20-kim-ka…
Kim Kardashian topless on a motorcycle in Kanye West's video "Bound 2"
Warning: If you find Kanye super-annoying (as I do), you'll want to hit mute before you watch this.

13 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I bet she has some nipples in there somewhere
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    No wonder so many 18-25 yo black men go around shooting each other. If I had to listen to ghetto crap like that I'd go crazy too.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Jesus H. Goddamn Mutherfucking Christ, *that* is what passes for "talent" these days? He must be giving everybody in his management chain blowjobs or something.

As for the other no-talent fuckup in there, it ain't "topless" if we never see your nipples.

That was 30 seconds I'll regret to my grave.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    That can't be the real music. Can't be. If it is, it is a slap to the world for giving them so much money.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    this song is off of kanye's latest album, which i wasn't a big fan of. but overall, kanye is a very talented artist. you guys should give him a listen one of these days, you might be pleasantly surprised and find out you like it.

most people who have never really taken the time to sit down and actually LISTEN to hip-hop/rap believe the artists have "no talent" because you base everything you hear/see off the radio/BET/MTV
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @GoVikings: I tend to agree with you. I've heard a number of rap/hip-hop artists that I consider very talented. Even if I think many of the lyrics are about as fucked up as they come, I assume that, like many artists, they are drawing inspiration from their own lives, and those of the people they he in some regard.

However, if that is an example of West's talent, he doesn't belong anywhere the top of the list. Color me unimpressed.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    george...i'm a big fan of hip-hop (i like other genres too tho) and i'll be the first to admit that some hip-hop/rap artists are talentless. however, some hip-hop/rap artists are VERY talented and have some extremely intelligent lyrics. most people aren't aware of these artists because they don't get played on the radio. the majority of talented hip hop/rap artists are on the underground scene and of course they don't get any of the lime-light. this is why so many people foolishly say "rap is crap"

if you're interested, listen to kanye's first album, college dropout (2004), that's some of his best work
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    So . . . Kim K wasn't as well-received as Lindsey Pelas, Abigail Ratchford, and Emily Ratajkowski. I'm fine-tuning this "video that broke the Internet" thing -- next one will be better.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I agree with most of what was said. That has to be one of the worst songs I have ever heard. I doubt I'll ever have my car radio tuned into a hip-hop station, but I've listened to a lot of rap/hip-hop over the past 25 years of going to clubs. I've grown to tolerate and dare I say - even like (yikes!) - some hip hop music. But this particular song is pure crap.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Kanye has been lazy for a few albums.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    JamesSD +1
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    And he also ripped off the visuals

http://youtu.be/YPuAAv_svlo
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Kanye has put out a lot of good songs. This was not one of them. I'm not sure what he was thinking when he put that song together but whatever he was on he needs to stop.
    Video overall was disappointing as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion