tuscl

Are they gone

bang69
North Carolina
Are the days of walking into a PP. In SC and having a hot stripper sit with you. Chat a little make a deal for some ld's. Then when you both get there she hits you up for some extras. Are those days over/ or are they just lying low for a while.

9 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    There is no way to know for sure. Sometimes this shit blows over and things are back to normal after a while. Other times fun clubbing cities are destroyed for the long term. It depends upon LE priorities and focus, and politics. But I think the sense of things right now looks pretty bad. You can't get much worse from a legal perspective than having a preliminary injunction issed against you shutting down the club at the outset of the proceedings.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Bang - It doesn't look good. The Greenville club has been shut down. They sold the Lexington club, the only one not in trouble. The Allentown club is be sued over the independent contractor issue and one of the dancers suing was under age, Myrtle Beach has pretty much been shut down. Rumored that Ken Wood, the owner has moved out of SC. The 3 remaining club all have the intrusions by the bouncers in the couch dance rooms.

I have been in contact with an old favorite in Columbia. 2 weeks ago she asked if things don't improve buy July, would it be OK if she came to visit me and went to work in an Atlanta club. I told her OK.
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    Yeah unfortunately the platinum plus I once knew in Lexington is gone. A lot of the girls I liked have left, there are cameras everywhere, and it's just not the same.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Once again Fuuuuuuuuuuuck !!!
  • Ironcat
    9 years ago
    Yes, the "moral police" know they on the verge of running PP off and putting all the other clubs on notice, so I fear the worse. Perhaps it was the high profile of PP viewable from I-385 as you enter the city that led to it's ultimate demise. Perhaps it was the fairly recent high profile trouble of shootings and bouncers causing the death of a customer during an altercation. Either way the culture of strip clubs will go the way of other cities that were once wide open and now will not be so good. I for one, don't think I can go back to air dances and minimal contact.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I don't care the distance to find a good fuck club....sounds like follies fo sho......just have to club less.....fuck it its going to be fun
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Often times things like raids; fines; enforcing pasties or 6-ft rule; blow over – but it seems they are coming after the SC clubs very hard including wanting them to shut down.

Hate to be a pessimist and I hope I'm wrong; but seems SC may be going the way of Tennessee where once Memphis clubs were good and not they are basically the equivalent of Hooters w/o food.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Maybe new ones will open, or others which were tamer will move to take PP's place?

SJG
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Papi so true.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion