Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Which tuscl member do you think this was?

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Which tuscl member do you think this was?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

You?

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Oregon? Funny. I always thought Ranukam was a young AA guy. Darn good makeup job! ;-D

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

"the incident outside of a Bi-Mart "

Bi-Mart? Is he bi?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^good questions. I was wondering that too

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Damn, ATACdawg caught on to me! That guy is actually me. I'm an old guy, and I was just trying to bust a nut that day. I wish the police would focus on more important issues.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

It was jerikson40

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Joe can't be cause this was a guy

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement