tuscl

Bust At Lipsticks Gentleman's Club Nets 9, More Wanted

sinclair
Strip Club Nation

16 comments

• sinclair
    9 years ago
    Rough looking mugshots. A Muslim was running the place.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Seems like most of the charges against the dancers were w.r.t. exposing their nipples or full breast “including the nipple” which looks like it's a no-no in Lafayette.

I imagine the cops would not have acted if there was not a minor dancing there.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    The permit and alcohol issues are just reckless and stupid, and reflect lazy management.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    They were arrested for criminal ugliness.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Louisiana has some awful obscenity laws
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    What a waste of tax dollars to arrest someone for exposing a nipple. That is a disgrace. Our country is being ruined by over policing and privatized jails and prison.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Chicken fuckers
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    "Rough looking mugshots."

Man, I'd hit the 13th girl in a second.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    You would think they would be more careful and smart about how they run things. They are the only sc listed in that town and the reviews are few and far between and those listed are not favorable. You would think if your're the only game in town you would have the best looking girls In town and could make a mint but obviously not.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    Diva1975, I am guessing you didn't read the article: drug use, drug sales, prostitution, a juvenile stripper, selling alcohol to minors, violations of fire codes and building codes. This place doesn't deserve to be in business. If they were just violating obscenity laws, I doubt they would have been arrested.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I read the article. I was just commenting about the nipple arrests. As far as the other stuff goes, not brilliant, especially hiring a minor to work in the adult industry.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    If this guy's a Muslim then he's as big of a hippocrite as the rest out there. Now see if he gets that 711 job he's been dreaming to have !
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    rh48hr,

"You would think if your're the only game in town you would have the best looking girls In town..."

Might be, those are. :)
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Clubber if that's the case, that's one ugly town! :-)
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    I walked in that club a couple of years ago, and turned around and walked (rapidly) back out. Something about it was just off. I'm not sure what it was, but I was immediately uncomfortable. In my very brief examination I saw two heavy broads, a mid 30s chick with a big nose and several guys with neck tats and missing teeth.

I was expecting better. LaFayette is a college town and there should be a lot of cute young coeds willing to show a little skin for a lot of money. I think the Lipstick problem is twofold, first drugs and thugs and second, a Parish where law enforcement don't like naked women in their town - especially around election time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion