tuscl

Finding her G Spot

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Thursday, May 14, 2015 1:47 PM
For a certain young woman that I know I'm determined to find and stimulate her G spot. But so far nothing. With palm facing up I reached in a couple of inches up from the opening, and pressed on the outside of her body with my other hand on the same spot. I moved all around the area. She didn't mind it but nothing special. I asked a stripper how to reach her g spot during a particularly intense dance. She demonstrated on herself and said I didn't go in enough. She said 3 inches. That concerns me cause I don't want to hurt her, and she has a tiny vagina, but I really want to find this spot. Any suggestions based on actual experience?

12 comments

• MrsSeaboard
    9 years ago
    Wait to start the search until extremely aroused. 3-4 inches in and you must press pretty hard. You'll know when you hit it - trust me ;-)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Trust me, a couple of inches isn't usually enough. The other girl is probably closer. Reach in with one finger and pay attention to the texture of her vagina on top. It may feel slightly different, more "rough" than near the opening. You may have to use your entire finger. If you still can't find it, get her on her hands and knees, with her head on the bed and butt pushing up in the air. Slide your finger in that way and see if you notice the difference. Different girls are different, so you need to try different motions. Fast, slow, side to side, ups and down, circular. If she feels like she has to pee, that's it.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Tiny vagina or not, a couple well lubricated fingers 3-4" in isn't going to hurt her. G spot play does more for some women than others.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Not exactly what you're asking for, but pretty funny. Remember Sam Kinison? [view link]
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I was out for coffee with a stripper friend last night and we got talking about her G spot. She says my dick hits it every time. She also claims to have an "A" spot on her cervix which she claims takes real deep penetration with a longer than average dick ( lets me out). I've found her G spot and that of my ATF but it remains elusive with many others. Some surmise that it's the backside of the clitoris ( which is really quite large) but all the experts seem to think its imaginary. Personally I think some women are far more responsive and sensative than most and for those who are their sensitivity translates into the G spot.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Um, women you pay are not going to tell any of you that you suck in bed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Try using your GPS - those things work great at finding what one is looking for.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    It's the backside of the clitoris, which goes fairly deep into the body. Like any part of the body, sensitivity varies. As for the "a spot", some girls like the "fullness" feeling of having their cervix bumped, especially those who like a little pain with their pleasure. For others, hitting the cervix is a great way to kill her mood. The cervix does move up as the pussy expands with arousal. So I've been with girls who I was inflicting serious pain if they weren't ready, but was able to really go balls deep once said girl was fully warmed up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Is the G-spot in the same location for all women or does it vary? I'm not sure if I've felt it – but in some women while using my finger I have felt a little lump sorta thing usually on the left side of her vagina wall if I remember correctly – i.e I kinda had to move my finger around and touch the sides of her vagina to feel it – just inserting my finger straight in and out did not do it if I remember correctly.
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    I've got stubby fingers (3") and still have never found a g spot that is out of my reach! Given that I've found the g spot whenever I've tried in the last 30 years - I don't give a shit about finding myself out of touch someday. As I've stated in the past, when I'm paying - it's all about me! That hasn't stopped me from enjoying the occasional mutually satisfying paying arrangement. Unlike Skibum, my entertainer has never bought me a post event drink!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Every woman is different, and some respond intensely to G spot stimulus, and other are very 'meh". When I do it I go all in - a full fingers (or more) worth. But it's as much knowing how to manipulate it as it is about depth.
  • MrsSeaboard
    9 years ago
    It varies a little I'm sure but you can find it best by inserting fingers then doing a "come here" motion. You do have to press a little harder than you would think. If she feels like urinating pressure you've found it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion