tuscl

Can exclamation points be overused? Perhaps in some circumstances!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I was reading www.slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2015/… and it got me thinking about my own exclamation point use! I've long held that the exclamation point is the happiest form of punctuation! That makes it inappropriate for discussing genocide and natural disasters! They require the more solemn period.

But otherwise I feel the exclamation point is just brilliant! What say you guys?

10 comments

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    Sometimes I think I overuse it, unlike you and TP.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    You're high. Exclamation points??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant point Clubber!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    No!!!!!!!!!!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    @jack - Do you think she might have been a stripper?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "@jack - Do you think she might have been a stripper?"

Elaine Benes a stripper? Brilliant! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion