tuscl

Cincy help

paiu
Florida
Sunday, May 10, 2015 8:37 PM
I need your help. I'm in Cincinnati for 3 nights with a car. I've read the reviews, I've search neighboring suburbs. But I still can't find an appealing club. Did I miss one? Any advice?

10 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Best bet is to drive to Lexington.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Shadowcat is right and best bet is to head south to Lexington. However there are a couple of decent options that are closer. If you like high mileage dives like I do, I would suggest Playpen just across the river in Wilder Ky. Not the best looking girls but not terrible, reasonably priced and the girls are a lot of fun. It is pretty much the only club near Cincinnati that is really worthwhile in my opinion. If you prefer a stage show with a wide variety of beautiful girls I would suggest Diamonds in Washington Township near Dayton. It's kinda pricey and usually low mileage but by far the most beautiful girls in the area. If you're headed up near Dayton Cheeks in West Carrollton is also worthwhile.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I respectfully disagree guys ! I spend a lot of time in Cincy for my work and it's only a 45 minute drive to the Harem in Dayton. This is now by far your best bet IMHO. If you don't want to drive that far (Lexington is just as far or farther and there is big time construction now on New Circle Road) Try Concepts in Lawrenceburg. A dive bar with some hot babes and lots of Stevies at the tip rail ! Those are my suggestions. If you have 3 days yo can try them all.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Sometimes you've got to just admit that a club visit is not in the cards.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    If you are looking for extras you are in the wrong area. Harem in Dayton has decent mileage with the right girl. Diamonds on Miamisburg Road has good eye candy but is expensive and low mileage. Most Lexington clubs are low mileage in my experience.
  • chukko
    9 years ago
    I second Jestrite. Head to Dayton. Cincy is dried up.
  • paiu
    9 years ago
    You guys are great. Thank you for the input. Really helpful.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I'd try Cheeks first. My last two visits to the Harem were not as good as previous visits. My last visit this weekend, the bouncers were cracking down on stuff that they typically let slide. The crowds were also a lot smaller than a normal Friday or Saturday night.
  • haujobb
    9 years ago
    Try Covington, and if that doesn't get the job done, go south to Lexington. I recommend Diva's and Camelot East currently. But there are a ton of clubs in Lexington to try, for a small city.
  • haujobb
    9 years ago
    Also, if U don't desire extras, Cowboys in Lex is a good play. $5 table dances. All the clubs I recommended are alcohol and full nude.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion