tuscl

Another Joke of the Day

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

Baby elephants are 250 pounds at birth making them biggest babies on earth -- right behind Tom Brady

10 comments

• Chanel
    9 years ago
    Lol (from a Seahawk fan)
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    My new favorite joke (from a Steelers fan)
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Bwahahahahahaha!!!!
    (cheesehead here)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    motor,

Sure, kick him when he's down! Now kick him again!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Let's take this Patriot thing a little further back in time before all the recent cheating:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqwbGS4_…
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    I would totally despise Brady if it were not for Gisele Bündchen. He must've done something right to land that babe. Don't think deflated anything to get her.

The NFL says they are going to suspend Greg Hardy (Panthers > Cowboys via domestic violence) for 10 games but he will probably get off with 1/2 that. I get pissed that he sat home all year drawing a big paycheck and then even got playoff money on top of it all. Brady will probably miss a couple of games and fined a nominal amount..

Good analogy on the elephant motor.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Technically, shouldn't the punchline be "right ahead of Tom Brady" (assuming he is the second-biggest baby)?
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I am pretty much done following the NFL. I have come to the conclusion that the fix is in and they only allow the "small market teams" to compete just enough to prevent a fan revolt. For year Pittsburgh had a bounty system that paid bonuses to their defense for hurting key offensive players and nothing was said. When Cowher retired (the progenitor of this behavior in the modern era) they wanted to stop the practice so they "caught the smallest market team they could find (New Orleans) and destroyed them. That served two purposes it got rid of the practice of bounty hunting and destroyed a small market team and cleared the way for NE to win.
    If I was the head of officiating, back in January I would have suspended NE immediately after the Colts game had a playoff between Baltimore and Indianapolis the Sunday before the stupor bowl to see who would play Seattle. They were the two latest teams to be fucked by Kraft & Co.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Well clearly you are a moron, i dont think anyone is going to miss you watching the NFL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion