tuscl

Best Clubs in CHICAGO Area

dennyspade
Illinois
Wednesday, November 10, 2004 9:13 AM
You High-Mileaged Frequent Flyers should realize that Chicago area clubs offer a wide spectrum of clubs from Peep Shows and Lingerie Bars to up-scale Gentlemen's Clubs designed to rip off the expense accounts of travelling businessmen. Located near O'Hare are Heavenly Bodies, All-Stars and SCORES. However, IMHO, the Lingerie Bars like CARL's BOBBY's and ONE STEP BEYOND offer a better value if you want high grindage and lots of liquor and little to no Bullshit. I personally like the diversity of dancers in some of the South Suburban Clubs. Have you found CHICAGO clubs to be less than or better than average in your travels to the Windy City?

2 comments

• Toplessdancer
    20 years ago
    I personally LOVE Club O in Harvey, me and my boyfriend have gone there so many times, and have gotten dance with so many of the girls, I could never get a job there. Even though I would like to, that place really rocks my world Sara
  • dennyspade
    20 years ago
    For those outside of the Chicago area; check out the reviews on the SKYBOX in Harvey, IL... COWBOYS in Markham, IL and Jimmy's Restaurant in Chicago Hts, IL to hint at what I'm gettin' at. Some say these clubs compare with what you will see in Memphis, Tampa, Miami and Indy. What can you tell us?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion