tuscl

Wellford[SC] officials reviewing activities at strip club

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Looks like the whole damn state in in it now.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/2015050…

10 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Map
    https://www.google.com/maps/dir//34.9418…

Doesn't sound good. Usually such venues can operate because it is just about impossible to enforce the prostitution law. But with the PP Greenville case, they aren't actually enforcing the prostitution law. They are just using such allegations for political purposes and closing the club.

SJG
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    I'm surprised at all.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    The Upstate seems to be on a roll with this snowball.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    This is forcing me to club less and drive further to follies...to me thats a good and bad thang

Maybe its a blessing in disguise
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I noticed a bouncer pushed a dancer away from a guy at the stage at one club last night. Why don't we just legalize prostitution in South Carolina and set up brothel clubs and then no one will care about strip clubs unless the states and cities get lots of tax revenue if a club has a brothel license. Then Instead of closing clubs down, they would enforce a big tax hit in the form of a brothel license. Hmmm, would a brothel club kill strip clubs? If the girls were regularly tested and it was all legal and the main club was just like a strip club, I think I would visit. Back rooms could have all the sex. South Carolna could have the best roads and schools in the nation and a booming economy if they just agreed to act out of the box.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Every blow job you got in such a club would be improving South Carolina roads and schools helping everyone. win win.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    and in the Wellford case, there hasn't been a single phone call to police in months. The police responded by saying they go to the strip club to ensure dancers have a required license. hmmm. I remember when I was a regular visitor at one club, I occassionally saw officers go inside the club. They just stood there and watched for several minutes. I guess part of their job when there's nothing else to do.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I get that South Carolina isn't one of the overall highest IQ states, but why would anyone visit here business or otherwise if not for strip clubs...
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    A lot of tourists just visit the beaches or attend the festivals or whatever events may be going on such as golf tournaments. If I'm alone or with a group of like minded guys, I want to visit strip clubs.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    GACAclub, I think you hit the nail right on the head. Besides Bob Jones University, what else do they have?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion