Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Statue of Steve 229's idol in his front yard.....,

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Thats right, the King of Pop

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Elvis?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Elvis was brilliant! I'd think he'd be your hero crazyjoe! After all, didn't he die while taking a shit? Or maybe he was eating doughnuts while sitting on the can taking a shit! That's a brilliant way to go! :)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Michael Jackson, OTOH, was non-brilliant! I like to think that he wasn't actually a demented perv d-bag! Alas, he probably was a demented perv d-bag!

Not like Elvis! Elvis lived the perfect life! Sang brilliant songs! Made brilliant movies! Fucked brilliant women! Did brilliant Kung fu moves! Died after a brilliant life well lived in the best way possible! Brilliant! :)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^that is Brilliant 4got2wipe

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

How did that go?

I pledge alegence to the flag, Michael Jackson is a fag... I 4gottherest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"I pledge alegence to the flag, Michael Jackson is a fag... I 4gottherest" Brilliant! :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement