Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nipples :) And a few other parts

poledancer83

Narnia

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Nice,got any toys?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Sweet. Keep them (me) cumming! :)

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Very Nice.

Everything looks very lickable.... :)

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

you we're the one considering implants

DONT DO IT

your breasts are beautiful!

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

aww thanks Viking I appreciate it :)

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

Was hoping there was more on the way, you can dance on my pole anytime

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

You gotta tell us where you dance, wanna see in person

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I find nipples very erotic... thanks!!!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I love a free show.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Love your nipples. Very suckable

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Are you sure that's not really your brother's sex doll?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ there go the pics

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

^ Not necessarily something of a backhanded compliment.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Pics look good. Thanks for posting. Somehow I missed this the other day. :)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Anyone ever see free or almost free offers on the web site? like an iPhone 6 for $1 but then they tried to sign me up for deal hippo membership. scam? said I was today's lucky winner, not there anymore. probably still in my history file though.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement