tuscl

Any idea why ROMANTICLOVER has serious ISSUES with strippers?

Been checking out this discussion board, and find it kind of funny how RomanticLover just can't let it go. Is there some deep rooted resentment toward strippers? Perrhaps RL has been rejected on several occasions by strippers. Or maybe RL is just another one of those individuals who suffer from the holier than thou mentalities.

6 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    I still think RL is one or more 12 year olds having a laugh. I never read or respond to any of his garbage.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    RL is what he is...and we don't really know what he is...
    However, it's really not fair to blame him(?) for any other ills associated with this board. We are all free to start a topic any time we like, just as we are free to ignore any topic that RL starts.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    20 years ago
    I agree with the fart in the elevator analogy. Worse is the fact that management won't do anything to remove him, since his multiple posts have a tendency to push out any informative or positive discussion thereads on this forum. I'm not for censoring people in here but I do think removing those who waste bandwidth consistantly would free the board for more creative discussion.
  • lopaw
    20 years ago
    Do you think that if no one ever answered any of RL's stupid questions on this board....he would eventually go away?

• ArcticWolf
    20 years ago
    Doubt it. Like a fart in an elevator, there's no escape.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    The answer is.....C: All of the above.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion