tuscl

Favorite moves

Tuesday, May 5, 2015 4:26 AM
I saw Papi&apos;s discussion on the wheel barrow dance move and it got me thinking&comma; what is your favorite move that a stripper does on stage and what is your favorite move they do during a lap dance&quest;<br /> &NewLine;<br /> &NewLine;I don&apos;t really have a favorite stage move but my favorite lap dance move is when a girl is sitting on me facing away from me and grinding and then slowly leaning back while I&apos;m squeezing her tits&period; I love it when they keep leaning back until their head is next to mine&comma; it pretty much appeals to all the senses&colon; I get a good look down her body&comma; am able to squeeze her tits and &lpar;if she&apos;s willing&rpar; easy access to finger her&comma; and it&apos;s very sensual&period;

13 comments

• footballguy
    9 years ago
    Sorry for the bad formatting, I really wish we could edit our posts. Anyway here it is with good formatting: I saw Papi's discussion on the wheel barrow dance move and it got me thinking, what is your favorite move that a stripper does on stage and what is your favorite move they do during a lap dance? I dont really have a favorite stage move but my favorite lap dance move is when a girl is sitting on me facing away from me and grinding and then slowly leaning back while Imsqueezing her tits. I love it when they keep leaning back until their head is next to mine, it pretty much appeals to all the senses: I get a good look down her body, am able to squeeze her tits and (if shes willing) easy access to finger her, and its very sensual.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    My favorite stripper move is when we are in a private VIP and she starts unbuckling my belt and/or pulling down my pants. Cuz I know the fun is about to start! ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    For a lap dance, I prefer she not "move" much at all. Just sit there and let me grope.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I agree football guy, and I've yet to meet one who doesn't like being nuzzled and kissed right under the ear.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    @george, that's a good point. One of the strippers I somewhat regularly see does this. She doesn't really dance or grind at all. She sits on my lap and the first thing she does it out my hand on her tits and then does some DFK. She basically just sits there while I feel her up and then once we get into the second song she starts giving me a HJ.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don't like a stripper's weight on me (probably b/c I often get dances from brickhouse strippers that are built solid and not exactly lightweights). I think my fave dance position may be the wall-dance – i.e. when I'm standing up w/ my back against the wall and the brickhouse is standing in front of me with her back to me and grinding away as if we were fucking doggy-style. With both me and her standing up it makes it easier to maneuver vs being trapped in one's seat with the dancer on top of you. Often times during the wall-dance the dancer will put a chair in front of her for support and bend over and really press her ass against your torpedo (again as if you were fucking doggy style) – and I also enjoy reaching around and grabbing her tits from behind and holding onto them while she uses her powerful ebony hips and thighs to grind on my torpedo.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    w.r.t. stage moves – can't really think of one of the top of my head. w.r.t. the stage I like/prefer the small satellite stages that are about floor-level so I can get up close and personal w/ the ho, I mean entertainer. On a floor-level satellite stage I like getting up close to the dancer face-to-face where both our bodies are touching and I'm able to poke her cuchie w/ my erect commando torpedo. I also like it when they are on a low-satellite stage and they get on all-fours and I can grab that azz and and also press my erect commando torpedo against da bootay.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Stage moves...eh. LD moves, I'm really simple. If she's facing me with both feet on the bench/sofa, I'm good. She has room to move, I have room to move, I can pick her up if she's comfortable with it, she can motorboat me, I can see her face (if I don't like her face, I'm not in the LD room with her to begin with), and she has to put a little more effort into the dance. It's far easier for girls to act - or be - distracted when they're not facing you.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    North By Northwest Shawshank Redemption Cool Hand Luke Jaws A Few Good Men Vertigo Forrest Gump The Silence of the Lambs Die Hard The African Queen Raiders of the Lost Ark 12 Angry Men Fargo
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Bust a move
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The moonwalk
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The running man
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I'm a simple guy. I like when my CF sticks her ass in my face. It looks so good I could kiss it. Just the right size, toned and zero cottage cheese.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion