Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Brilliant idea!

warhawks
warhawksVIP1797

Crazy Town USA

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm posting this link for no other reason other than they used the word "brilliant" in the title.

I'm not much of a McDonalds fan anymore...

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Brilliant is so yesterday. *Dazzling" is much better

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

McDonald's really is slowly on the decline

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I don't know that I want dazzling tattooed on my heart mikeya02! Brilliant just mes me feel brilliant! :)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

McDonald's problems started when they listened to the food nazis back over ten years ago and switched from beef tallow to a vegetable oil for frying.

Apple slice in a happy meal for kids? No real toy? The list is endless.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement