tuscl

Getting down to business

StripShopper
No One Cares
Monday, November 15, 2004 6:13 AM
Pushing the limits...You know what I mean. Every woman has her limits. What Technique have you employed to break her barriers. In essence how do you increase your YMMV factor. And I mean specific information...not I talk to her till she gives up, or I spend a Grand to accomplish my goal.

6 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    I usually find that most dancers will treat you pretty much the same as you treat them. Be courteous, get to know them, show genuine interest in them as people and they will do the same for you. Make it fun for them and they will do everything they can to get you to keep coming back for more. Most customers act like jerks and if you're polite it really sets you apart.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Clubs with FIVE DOLLAR dances are probably the best bet by far to increase YM.
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    take your clues from the dancer. some like to sit and chat. some like to have a drink. some like to get right to the private dances. be courteous. don't be a letch. don't try to manhandle. don't be CHEAP!! watch for signals. be willing to cut your losses and move on if you have to. visit high mileage clubs. most of all, wish for some luck. all the times i have gotten superior extras, they were initiated by the dancer. i just went along, not pushing for more.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    LMAOWROTF.....It's not that complicated. Some gilrs do extras and some girls don't. The ones who do are not shy about telling you what their price is.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    To increase YM without just asking for a price list, which is usually good advice (credit Yoda), start with the basics: breath mints, grooming, clean comfortable clothes, and a nice smile. Depression seems to work wonders for some reason. I'd think it would be a big turnoff. Usually, I will try and act more like the other customers so as not to attract too much attention. Now, in the cheap white trash bars I could just be myself and tell the dancers to burn in hell and everything would be on good terms with no hard feelings. With different cultures I try to be very mellow and low key--no fun not being me, but if people aren't from the same group they most likely will take my normal expressions the wrong way. TIME and honesty seem to work wonders for increasing YM, but with cover charges and tips that is probably not feasible.
  • StripShopper
    20 years ago
    I'll go first... One technique: cut out the middle man. find out whatever the club is forcing the dancer to do to "tip-out" at the end of the night. If it's drinks...give her the money up front for the drink without buying the drink. But neogiate...I took care of you...now you take care of me. In essence, make her job a little easier...but don't go over board.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion