tuscl

Offtopic, Do any of you play online only pc games?

I have Diablo 3 and haven't played it in weeks. Online only I find very aggravating at times. I thought I was going to get to play it a little. Taking almost an hour to download and install patches and updates. uugggh. I'm only playing the solo adventures and not interested in playing in online groups.
When I first got the game, I had to leave my computer on all night just to install the game and get all the updates and patches. I'm currently limited to a 3 meg/s download speed and that was sufficient for everything else I was doing.

5 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Ask SJG, when not playing World of Warcraft online in his moms basement, or getting happy endings at the local AMP he can be found at the local Starbucks playing Dungeons & Dragons.
  • chattguy123
    9 years ago
    He doesnt leave to play dnd. Roll20.net
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I got it working. There's something enjoyable about blasting a ton of stuff to smithereens.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I played Diablo 3 for a couple months after it came out. I watch movies and read more than games these days.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Me and mrs sea used to play Diablo together a long long time ago. We beat all the levels together and have some crazy maxed our characters and gear. That was something like 10 years ago though. Just last year she wanted to try Diablo III to see if our son wanted to play a LAN game. I got us all Diablo III and I've played it for a few minutes but we have't touched it since I bought all of them. Just don't have time. Maybe we will at some point.

Diablo is a lot of fun together but by myself it's boring. I prefer empire builders. Esp open ended empire builders. I also enjoy racing games and some 1st person shooters but I prefer sniper instead of brute force 1st person shooter.

Mainly though every few months I may launch Age of Empires on my laptop for 30-60 mins of quick building and killing but really all I do is check Clash of Clans daily on my iPhone or iPad. Got an awesome racing game and train sim game on them but I just rarely play them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion