Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Rachel Ellman

Rachelellman

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I work at concepts in Covington Ky. you can see my pics @bangme.net under not_flawless. :-)

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

That is not really a link. Can you post an actual link?

Concepts Covington tuscl.net

street view google.com

Close to the Ohio River and Cincinnati

Does your club have a web site, and I'm not finding it in yelp.

SJG

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

SJG Have you not seen the sign posted outside the forum:

"DON'T FEED THE TROLLS"

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I don't automatically interpret this person as a troll. If she is the dancer she says she is, then she may lack online experience, but she is not a troll.

SJG

Profile picture for Rachelellman
Rachelellman
•

No im not a troll lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Rachel Ellman March 3 · Back in ky.....working at concepts day shift 1 pm to 8pm bring the money today!!!! Need to come up with money for an efficiency apartment

Looks like she's a stripper on Facebook....anyone could post this tho...someone should friend her

Profile picture for Rachelellman
Rachelellman
•

Lol im a dancer. we dont strip. bikini tops and booty shorts.unfortunatly not topless.:-( That is my post on facebook.

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

Yeah, I am pretty sure she is real. Same person on facebook and bangme. However, since I don't get to Cincinnati very often, someone else will have to verify at Concepts.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Interesting pics you have. Stacks of bills and posters urging one to say "Amen"

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Might as well be in Cincy. I did submit an update to your club to show it as bikini.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Interesting.

Never heard of "Bangme.net" before.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant pics Rachel Ellman! :)

I was kind of hoping you were the space babe (there really is a Rachel Ellman that apparently works for SpaceX) just because it would be funny! But you're very pretty and who cares whether you work in KY or in outer space! ;)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement