tuscl

Pimp in Action

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Scene: Me, six dancers and a thugish, pimped out, black guy in the smoke area of a local SC.

Pimp like guy was talking to one of the dancers kind of aggressively about where she was from, how much money she made etc… The dancer being grilled just sat there showing a combination of her being too scared to move and her being enthralled by the pimp.

Somehow the conversation broke out and the rest of the dancers chimed in on some silly subject the pimp was talking about and he became the center of attention. Again, he was being aggressive in his communication style, raised voice, personal questions etc…

The interesting thing was the demeanor of the dancers during this conversation. It was like they were being dominated somehow and they were both scared of it and enthralled by it at the same time. This was far from the usual PL conversations they were used to.

The BS this pimp was saying sounded nonsensical to me but seemed to have some bizarre psychological impact on the honeys. For real.

I’ve never been able comprehend how a pimp could get a stable of ladies to sell their pussy everyday and give all their money to the pimp with nothing in return. I still don’t understand it but I think I got a first hand look at how they cast their pimp spell.

24 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    OGs have money if they're up in the hierarchy so they might have just been working him in spite of being scared.

People who live with chronic violence can get so adapted to it that they don't feel like they can function in an environment without chronic violence. Not the case for all dancers but not rare either.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Not brilliant! :(
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Money tends to overwhelm manners with some types of people. Usually the uneducated.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Abused, insecure women (about 91% of all strippers) do not process information the way others do. If you are a douche, it seems real because they believe that's what they deserve. Conversely if you act nice to them and compliment them they feel you're lying. 33 years practicing divorce and I have seen some amazingly beautiful women, making 250K plus, with b/f's I wouldn't let watch my car for 10 bucks.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I've never seen anything like that in an SC. At a bus stop yes, and I was certainly put off by it.

People say that in Phoenix this Executive Show Club is Black. Might this have been where it was, if you don't mind my asking?

Did you later on interact with any of the dancers, outside of the proximity of the pimp? Did you ask them anything about the exchange?

From my perspective, the vast majority of strippers are not working for any kind of a pimp.

Some do have people to hold their money and provide security, and so there is some similarity, but the girl is the one incharge.

SJG
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I agree with SJG that most dancers don't work for a pimp. Of course many have a deadbeat boyfriend, but that's a different subject.

Women are attracted to cocky, arrogant men, at least short term. Women with self esteem quickly realize when it's all hat, no cattle.

Pimps do come into club and try to recruit. It's part of why one of my favorites doesn't like approaching young black guys. I'm not shocked if there are more pimps in down scale clubs that care more about selling booze than dances.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    @SJG: No, it was not the Executive Show Club. And yea, I did ask one of the dancers about the change in demeanor after the indecent. She said she didn't notice it even though she acted strangely herself. Some pretty bizarre shit really.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Seems to me a pimp in a strip club is redundant. The girls are already paying the club.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Maybe if you go there regularly you can figure out what is up.

What I had read years ago is that in the US hookers will have a pimp, basically a foot soldier for organized crime.

But in France they will have a ponce. The typical one is effeminate and maybe an art student. He's not involved in other illicit activity. But he gets the woman bailed out when she gets busted. I think this what you are seeing with the deadbeat boyfriends.

I don't take any of it completely at face value, meaning I understand that there are reasons that these people are cast into the roles they are playing.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If the saying “nice guys finish last” is correct; then the opposite may be true; i.e. “arrogant assholes finish first”.

Women; especially young ones; seem to be attracted to aggressive guys that tell them what to do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Birds of a feather …

For the most part strippers are bad girls; it sorta seems natural they would be enthralled by bad boys.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    There's more pimps around than you might think, although it's awfully shocking given how strippers don't need "street protection" or whatever, that they'd give themselves to a pimp. In its latter years, in one particular skankhole in SF, the pimps used to actually gather in the club. But there are occasional pimped girls in even some of the higher end clubs. Never ceases to amaze me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As a custy often times one does not have a good grasp of the inner-workings of the clubs; talking w/ dancers or staff one often learns a lot more about what's going on.

I don't think pimps are rampant nor the norm w.r.t most dancers; but in a few convos I've had w/ dancers it does seem to occur more than one would think.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Should have kicked his ass and taken his women! If they were thick chocolate, Papi would have helped you! :)
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    For strippers, the club is their pimp, so adding a middle man is extra dumb. Usually though, the pimp controls them first, then gets them into stripping. But pimps in the clubs are always trying to get other strippers to work for them. They must be having some success, although most strippers find them totally annoying.

A couple months ago, I was sitting with my fave while a very young hot new stripper was dancing for a guy sitting right next to us. While the guy was away, the two gils started making small talk, which I couldn't quite make out. After he came back, my fave told me that the new girl had said to her, "We should talk later." I jokingly said she probably wants to recruit you for her pimp, but I was only partly joking. It's always in the back of my mind with new strippers who seem oddly evasive. Sure enough, she later told my fave that if she wanted to make serious money, she "knew a guy who could help set her up for a small cut". lol

I later realized that she was the same new girl another TUSCLer told me had offered him OTC as her opening line. I also learned that she had started stripping a couple weeks earlier, the day after she turned 18. She spent her birthday getting her stripper license.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I remember her. She wanted too much money. She didn't last long either.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I had a stripper tell me once that I should be a pimp, she said I would make a lot of money doing it. Another time I was talking to these two strippers, they asked what I did for work. I jokingly said pimp. Both of their eyes lighted up, they wanted to work for me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Please people, exaggerated use of the word "pimp" just plays into the hands of those who want to claim that women don't have the right to chose sex work. Since all sex workers are victims, the choice just proves they need to be made wards of the nanny state. Or, for Fox news watchers, forced to be made wards of Christiano-Fascists.

Real Estates agencies take half the commission from the agents. Talk about pimps.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Another time I was talking to these two strippers, they asked what I did for work. I jokingly said pimp. Both of their eyes lighted up, they wanted to work for me."

Brilliant!
  • saer
    9 years ago
    I don't know why, but sometimes dudes in the club will ask me if it's okay for them to ask a dancer for a lap dance or whatever. I told one of the dancers this and she said I should tell people I'm her pimp and try to get some money out of them before they see her. I don't think I could do that with a straight face.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Interesting thread. I once worked at a club in north jersey and I would see a van pull up and drop off at least 6-8 European girls. One was so sweet and beautiful, and in a drunken moment she told me she was only 16. My heart went out to her. You would have loved her JS:)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    My ATF, gridget, had a rule. If I was in the club and you wanted a dance from her, you had to ask my permission. Only 2 ever did. Both friends of mine.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl is making a good point.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @san_jose_guy “ilbbaicnl is making a good point.”

i know it's been said before but i'll say it again, you're an idiot
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion