tuscl

Another FKKing good time

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Off to Frankfurt May 15-17, going to FKK Oase and FKK Sharks this time. Anyone care to join me?

Flight costing me less than equiv. of $150 so I couldn't resist it :-)

11 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago

Lucky!

Super jealous....
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    How long a flight is it for you?

And have a great time for us (and you) - YOLO
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'll be with you in spirit. In body I'll be here in the US getting my own much more expensive blow jobs. Have fun, and remember, just say no to condoms.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Lucky bastard. I do hope to be back in Germany before the end of the year.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    PHL - FRA $973USD for economy
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Papi, it's about 1hr 20mins or so, thankfully very quick. Shame to lose and hour going out there though - they are one hour ahead on mainland Europe

Jabber, no not that lot, I am going with British Airways.

http://www.fkk-oase.de/en/home/ and http://www.fkk-sharks.de/fkk-saunaclub for more info
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Londonguy keeps telling me I need to go! Unfortunately it's not as easy for me to go as him. I live in the mid-Atlantic region and I have looked and usually flights can run anywhere from 1,000 to 1,500 round trip leaving out of DC or Baltimore. I have a few friends that have scored flights as low as $750 but it's rare. From DC it's an 8 hour non stop flight. I was considering leaving on a Friday afternoon after work, I'd arrive Saturday morning, do a Saturday and Sunday then return home on a Monday morning. Wicked awesome!!! Only problem is I won't go alone and am trying to get at least 1 of 2 friends to go. One is always broke but he is hoping to get a bonus this summer, if he does, he said he'd spend it on this trip which I'm guessing will run about $2,000 if we can get s flight for around 1,200. He was wondering if they'd let us sleep in one of the bedrooms for the weekend, like wed enter Saturday morning and not leave until we catch our flight on Monday? Lmao!!!
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    shailynn, have you looked into flying into London and then gong from there? It might be a lot cheaper as there's a lot more flights I London than Frankfurt from the U.S. It's possible to stay overnight in an FKK, well some of them anyway. Can you get it cheaper if you book a long time in advance? Best to go in the summer months though, the sight of those girls lying naked on sunbeds is a sight to behold.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Sounds awesome. But is there any reason besides proximity that you opt for German FKK instead of TJ's Hong Kong Bar?

SJG
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    SJG, I would be surprised if TJ's or Hong Kong had the number and selection of girls at an FKK, I'd be surprised if they were as large or as plush too. I would like to go to TJ one day though. Correct me if I am wrong but I imagine the vast majority of girls in the TJ clubs are Latin/black ? Not that there is anything wrong with that of course.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I've never been there, but I am working to arrange things so that I can be there regularly in support of cross boarder business activities.

As I know, in TJ's Zona most of the women are Mexican.

As far as quantity, I've heard that the Hong Kong Bar and Adelita's each have about 300 on their rosters and that they use no schedule. So when you go in, you will see how ever many girls decided to show up.

But I believe that what this results in is always an outstanding selection.

Especially with this Oase, it sounds like it is more like a resort, a nudist camp resort, and somewhat outdoors. I know that the idea has been modified somewhat, but I still suspect that it falls short of a strip club.

Whereas Hong Kong Bar is still basically a strip club or hooker bar.

So either could be really good, but I like the strip club ambience better than the nudist camp ambience. I like to see the women dolled up and into putting on a show.

So it becomes, See - Want - Get, which is the ultimate power trip.

Nudist camps are boring places.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion