tuscl

"Damn that was a good blowjob"

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
That's what she said. Never had a woman compliment herself on the blow job she just delivered. But she was right. Amazing. The best of my life. I fucked her in the mouth for 15 minutes, then slowly, ever so slowly, I exploded. Took her at least a couple minutes to swallow. Damn now I'm horny again. Time for some late morning delight.

9 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    A good blowjob is my weakness. If a girl is giving me a good blowjob I can pop in 5 minutes.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Not high. High I last forever. I'd already fucked her bareback for 30 minutes.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I knew one that was so proud of her ability that she told me that the house mom told her that she must really be good at it if the managers brother was her boy friend. I certainly didn't have any complaints.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Rech I know you're jealous but she is completely real. She just dropped me off at the airport and I can still smell her on my fingers.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Sounds like every time with mrs sea.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    This can't be a John Smith report on his sexual adventures. It was only one paragraph long -- and a short one at that.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    PG, we didn't go to bed until 6 am cause she came to my hotel from the club. So I'm too tired for SJG like length today. But it was a really great blow job.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Okay, we'll just look at it as a first draft then. Maybe in the next day or two, you can meet up with her again and properly flesh out this outline, JS69 style.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I had one once that gave a terrible BJ, very mechanical and no variety in the action, just a bunch of head bobbing with no suction. Afterward she tried for some extra tip saying you'll never have anouther like me, I told her I hope not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion