tuscl

News From France

I will try again with a note from France. I submitted a blog soon after I arrived here but it disappeared. I added a comment later but it made me seem just pathetic. Remember that I am computer illiterate, totally dependent on my secretary for computer skills until 18 months ago.<p>I visited a club near Monaco on my first night in France. Cover charge 50 euro (US$70); drinks 15 euro (US$21); no lap dances; OTC available 300 euro (US$420/hr). I was able to say "no" to that "generous" offer. No review will be submitted for this joint. I am the only tuscler stupid enough to ever enter that place. All you other guys would have turned away after hearing the cover charge. I never thought I would ever be homesick for my lame Alberta SCs! But, guess what?<p>Weather here is terrific. I checked web to see what weather was like at Ranchofarmerart - snow; high winds; temp. -15F. shadowcat: you are exactly right - I am a pussy. Vancouver seems to be non-stop rain.<p> Terrific little wine bar here in Saint Raphael - vin ordinaire 1.5 euro/glass (US$2.10). Same wine in a high end Calgary steak house would be C$500/bottle. Go figure.<p>I will wander through tuscl, reading recent reviews then go cry myself to sleep.

4 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Art, I suspect the French club portion of TUSCL.com needs contributions. I'm sure your review would be appreciated!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    sounds like you got great value for your cash there art. ;) just be glad that you're not in athens. http://www.tuscl.net/d.php?DID=2161
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Art-if you're a snowbird,you could've saved money by coming to Texas-mild winter, very friendly strippers, low cost of living.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Texas versus the south of France? For a canuck? I'm thinking that's probably not a terribly hard decision... :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion