Monday, April 27, 2015 8:11 PM
How's the clubbing up there?

30 comments

• deogol
    9 years ago
    Looks hellavah hot to me!
  • rattdog
    9 years ago
    clubbing? more like trying to avoid getting clubbed against the head if you're not indoors.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Nothing says justice for police brutality like stealing toilet paper and Red Bull from a CVS.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I'd say the clubs there are smokin'... Literally.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Has there ever been a more idiotic statement by a politician then the below? The 25 second mark. Looks like they did real well with the space they were given. The real problem isn't so much the stupid mayor, rather those that elected her. Just like those the elected the idiot in chief, TWICE!!! [view link]
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I missed that one! Wow. Just wow.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Motorhead: Shit! I bet she wouldn't be giving any "space to destroy" in her own neighborhood! What a fucking moron.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Sad situation - that city is fucked. The thing that shocks me the most is all the rioters and looters posing in photos for the AP. I'm thinking "hey eventfully after all this calms down the police will find you. they have photos of you bashing a police car and smiling. Trust me, they'll find you."
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I would like hear from Anukam and GoVikings on this matter.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Interesting how the tough guys ran like little pussies when the police came in force. Yeah, beat up a defenseless police car, mob attack a single individual, but the real thing comes, just little pussies!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Yeah!Well you know every kid gets a trophy nowadays.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Clubber, Did you see the video of the mom that came and yelled at her teenage son? It was hilarious. Apparently she saw him on TV looting and she came to the scene and let him have it. It was hilarious. Mama knows best.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I guess I won’t be hitting any black clubs in B’more at the moment.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Dice Nukam & Viking aren't the only black dudes on the site. And why hear from them, like they are going to offer anything different than any other civilized human being. It's not OK that there has been some blatant disregard, actually, an all out show of contempt for poor ghetto ass "black" people, in a manner that isn't shown to poor ghetto ass "white" people. If we treated all poor ghetto ass people like equal shit, we would not have these riots. We think and treat these niggas like animals and then expect them to be humane in the face of some obvious misjustice. Don't get me wrong I hate when the call rioting protesting too. I hate that they wait for the monkeys to leave their cages and go ape shit before they begin to use the PC verbage. I hate hate hate ghetto ass niggas as much as Chris Rock does: [view link] But at the same time it's hard to look away from this manifestation that contempt of poor blacks have had on their lives. I (and I'm pretty fckn white washed) was even told by past girlfriend that their parents hated them dating me, and asked them why they had such low self esteem. Because obviously a nice white girl, while she can be friends with them, would never date a black person. So if we are being honest. Ya, nobody likes ghetto ass niggas, not even ghetto ass niggas. Only real solution is to gives them the tools (inner city education ain't gonna cut it), re-socialize them, help them to feel a part and be invested. Then all the ghetto shot would dissappear. Hey legalizing abortion has already help this cause in a lot of ways. What else can be done...
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @GACAclub “Hey legalizing abortion has already help this cause in a lot of ways. What else can be done...” hmmmmm……that’s an interesting perspective you have. let me guess, you’re a leftist….am i right or am i right? [view link] Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Dr.Philly -before we go into our differences, I'm going to say "whatup" to a fellow monger. I have read and listen to Freakonomics. So yes I was making a point that abortions in the poor minority neighborhoods have actually had a positive impact on crime. I see it mostly as people avoiding unwanted pregnancies, therefore avoiding unwanted children, and thus avoiding neglecting said child who would potentially grow up to be the person who holds up a McDonald's while reproducing more unwanted children. In any developed society in western culture, the poor have always been a problem. Poor Black culture in America needs to change. Easier said than done. Being born into poverty sux. Being born into a society that marginalize you sux even more (hello, I know from experience ). Poor Black culture unfortunately has not evolved to account for the inherited misgivings. And at this point it has to be treated. Abortion was a good solution. It isn't genocide, it's more of a mercy kill in my book. Life sux for poor black people, I definitely wouldn't wish it on my kids. Outside of abortion, we need another way to help these disenfranchised peeps to see what is a practical to empower and help themselves out of the shitty shitty situation that's was centuries in the making. Focusing on Education at the Elementary levels would do more good, than at any other level. It would get kids excited, socialize them to be excited about vocational schooling, but at least graduating High School. Race is not as big an issue as class. Denzel, Nat King Cole, Sammy Davis...white people loved these guys. But they were classy. Extermination of the poor (in our case a lot of blacks unfortunately ) is as old as society itself.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @GACAclub “Outside of abortion, we need another way to help these disenfranchised peeps…” this guy does a pretty good job of summing up the current situation and the necessary fix: [view link] Musings Of An Average Joe: We Must Destroy 'The Black Community' Published April 26, 2015 By Joe Bilello, Fox News ESPN commentator Stephen A. Smith recently made headlines for comments he made while speaking to students at Vanderbilt University regarding the voting habits of black Americans. Mr. Smith said the following: "What I dream is that for one election, just one, every black person in America vote Republican. Black folks in America are telling one party, 'We don't give a damn about you.' They’re telling the other party 'You've got our vote.' Therefore, you labeled yourself 'disenfranchised' because one party knows they've got you under their thumb. The other party knows they'll never get you and nobody comes to address your interest." Stephen A. Smith was both spot-on and dead wrong in his analysis. He is correct that the Democratic Party has had a monopoly on the black vote for decades, but he is wrong when he says "their interests" and even more wrong to suggest that anyone should want the government to "address their interests". Finally, Mr. Smith is correct that the Republican Party has essentially disregarded the black community, but wrong regarding their motives. The Republican Party has not abandoned or ignored the interests of the black community because they have conceded to the idea that they will not win the black vote anyway. They have ignored the interests of the black community because true conservative and libertarian philosophy does not acknowledge the existence of the “black community.” A political ideology that places the emphasis on individual liberty and personal responsibility does not allow for the creation of subcategories of people based on characteristics as superficial as skin color. And what are "their interests" anyway? Every potential 2016 Republican presidential candidate will inevitably have to deal with the question, "What will you do to address the interests of the black community?" Each candidate will undoubtedly give some generic, choreographed, politically correct response, and it's safe to assume that no one will respond the way they should. Here is the response all 2016 Republican hopefuls should give when posed the question: GOP presidential hopeful: "Nothing! I will do nothing to address the interests of the black community. The government cannot help you, but I will do my best to stay out of your way and allow you to help yourself." "What the hell is the ‘black community’ anyway and what exactly are their interests?" I was not aware that a black businessman from Toledo cared any more or less about his personal income taxes than a white businessman from Kansas City. I was not aware that a mother or father of African ancestry cared any more or less about the education of their child than a mother or father of German-Irish ancestry." Dividing Americans into groups has been the key to success at the polls for the Democratic Party for years. Locking up an entire voting block is a very powerful political weapon. Democrats are masters of exploiting the mob mentality. It's easier to be a victim when you're part of a victimized group. While individual victimhood requires a specific antagonist, an oppressor with a name and face, group victimhood requires nothing but a loose affiliation with any allegedly oppressed group separated from others by something as insignificant as the pigmentation of one's skin. Ironically, the survival of the Democratic Party, supposedly the party of equality, is dependent on separating and categorizing Americans by race, religion, gender and economic status and pitting one group against another. Black vs white, rich vs poor, men vs women etc. Republicans have been accused of racism for not addressing the needs of minorities but the real racism is the Democrat party’s premise that minorities need special attention or have different interests than anyone else. The soft bigotry of low expectations, as they say. We know you can't take care of yourselves, so we will take care of you. And we all know what happens when the government "takes care" of people. When Stephen A. Smith calls on the government to address the interests of the black community he is apparently unaware that the heavy hand of government crushes everything it touches. The government has been promising to take care of the black community since LBJ’s “Great Society.” How has that been working out? While I am not naïve enough to believe that there is no “black community” or any other “community” in America, the goal should be to eliminate divisive rhetoric and divisive policies, not exacerbate it. The goal should be to eliminate the suffocating stranglehold of government dependence, not expand it. The goal should be to destroy the “black community.”
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Saw a video on fb by a lady calling herself Battle Cat. She had on blue lipstick but really told it like it is in no uncertain terms. Tried to find it again with no luck.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Found the video I mentioned above. Just look for the lady with the blue lips. [view link]
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Bravo Clubber!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    motor, I did see mom smackin' around jr. She should have started that years ago!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Vudeo @Clubber was referring to direct link on YouTube for those without a FB account: [view link]
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    The unemployement rate in this part of Baltimore is about 50% Why work when you get free Air Jordan's?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    motor, Self-esteem?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Pretty hard to imagine if it was whites who were the minority in the country and it was black police who were killing young whites and covering it up, whites would just sit around calmly and be like "it's okay we'll just wait confidently for the justice system to take care of it all".
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Dougster ^^^ truth
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Damn doctor Phil that was a sjg post in length. When I have more time I'm going to read it in full.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    New York is not Baltimore!
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    The right to protest is an ingrained part of our Constitution and a time honored tradition in this country. The circumstances around Freddie Gray's death stink to high Hell and I don't blame Baltimore residents for being outraged. But the violence and looting that has occurred there is inexcusable. At some point, this turned from a legitimate protest into a chance to pull whatever shit they could get away with. If a big rig plowed down some of those streets and took out every looter and perpetrator of violence, the world would be a better place right now. 200 arrested? It should have been 5 times that, except then the state of Maryland would have to feed and house those animals.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Wow, DrPhil, that is some amazing Malcolm Gladwell shit right there. While I usually come here for information related to my special place, your remarks have caused me to rethink many things in a profound way. Bravo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion