tuscl

Do some strippers "Cockblock" you from another dancer

I know that a stripper's main goal is to make money but some seem to not get the hint that you don't want a dance from them. I might see another girl that I want a dance from but the dancer I don't like keeps sitting at my table. I was at a club today and I thought by me not saying much to her, getting up and tipping the dancer on stage would make her leave but it didn't. I wanted a dance from this other girl but had to get rid of this other dancer first. I played the waiting game and finally she decided she would leave. I know she would be mad that I didn't get a dance from her after I said I didn't want one so I waited till it was her time on stage and got a lapdance from the dancer I really liked. My point of disscussion is that some strippers are like men at a club in that they sometimes block you(or try to anyway) from getting to the girl you really want. Do any of you agree?

14 comments

• Toplessdancer
    20 years ago
    I will admit I am sort of a "cockblocker" LOL I do have a few regulars that everyone want to get thier hands on, because of how well they treat me. BUT I don't do it with people that aren't usually there for me, or people that are comming to the club for the first time.

I think the big thing is, if the customer is up front and tells the girl that they are going to get dances with someone else, or if they say they have an eye for some one else, we "usually" but not always respect that. I do know a few girls who will throw a major temper tantrum if the guy turns them down (HOW SAD). But saying that also has a back lash if you are not truly honest about saying that. Because whenever a guy tells me that he would like to get a dance with jane stripper, I will go get her and have her go to him. So if he was lying, he gets put on the spot.

at least I tried to help
    evil laughter lol
    Sara
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Let's face it, there are a lot of social misfits in strip clubs, and they're not all in the audiance. Some of these girls just don't know what's going on, and the only way to deal with them is to be rude. If they're rude to me, I'm rude right back, and don't feel a bit guilty about it.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago

Unfortunately, there is a very good chance they would say YES to an IOU!

• TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Just smile, shake your head firmly NO, and say "No thanks, not now..." I actually put my feet up on the empty chair once, when a too pushy dancer was going to sit down next to me and I didn't want her to. If they try to make you feel "guilty" for not choosing them, ask them if they take an IOU...heheheh...:-)
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    Jpac:

I was trying to be rude, but I guess I wasn't rude enough.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    DandyDan I think at that point I would have gotten a little rude with that girl. I would have said everyman has different taste in women and for me your not it.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    All the time. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like a disproportionate amount of the time, the dancer is black. The last time I went to my favorite club, some black dancer just sits on my lap and asks if I want a lap dance. I tell her no. She then asked me if it's because she's black. I tell her no and then she tries to convince me I'm lying. I had to actually ask her to go away. So she goes away. A different black dancer, one who is also far better looking, comes up, just simply asks if I want to talk, I say yes, we eventually get a dance, and then a few minutes after that, the first one does her act all over again, only she wants to know why I went with the other black dancer over her. I just make like I have to go to the bathroom and then find my way to the club manager and have a little talk with him. I guess my overall point is it happens and it's annoying, and some dancers don't get it.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Jpac73,

I was thinking about asking her if she knew that other girl that you wanted a dance from. You can point her out and that should be enough of a hint for her to either move on or introduce her to you. If she is friends with the other dancer, then it should make her feel good about bringing her over so she can make some money. It has worked for me.

If she doesn't know the other dancer or doesn't like her, then there is the chance I will need to explain that, that is the type of girl I'm looking for.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    I should have mentioned that I go 2 several clubs. This club that I visited yesterday my favorite dancer wasn't there. As a matter of fact I haven't seen her in almost a year. This club is about 80miles away from where I stay so I don't get up there regularly and if you call ahead of time to see if she is at work the management will say they Can't give out that information on the phone. Yes Kyle the girl that sat down with me did know my favorite girl, she was suppose to be there but didn't show up. I had said to myself if Blake wasn't there I was going to ask Passion for a dance and that is what I did. I stuck to my plan and got a pretty good lapdance.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    This is one of the main reasons why I always like to have a regular girl. Once the others know that you're only there to see that someone special, they leave you alone. And if they don't you can truthfully say that you're waiting for someone else.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago

It is frustrating when that happens. It'd be nice to turn the lemon into lemonade. Even if she was intentionally "cockblocking" I'd like to try and treat her positively. If the music isn't too loud, then there might be an opportunity to have her leave on friendly terms.

I knew this fat shortish charming stud who had a way with ladies and positive with people in general. Watching him get people to smile and feel good was a pleasure to observe. Part of his secret was his generous smile and openess and he seemed to like *all* people. Also, he like to tell jokes and amusing stories. I also remember this really fat huge terrifically ugly lady. Strong as steel and super pleasant to boot. She had a way to handle even nasty people with aplomb (sp?). Her secret was a big smile and *strength*.

One technique for a "cockblocker" is to ask her if she knows the dancer you are interested in. If she knows and likes the other dancer she will feel good about introducing her friend to you.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    Use the RL way, piss your pants. They'll leave!
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    I agree that it happens. I've been victimized a few times myself. I have no problem letting the girl in question know that I came to see somebody else. If you are up-front with a dancer that she is not going to make any money from you she will usually leave quickly.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    The competition to get our money gets fierce this time of year. They want holiday money for children, boyfriends, husbands and themselves. They know that "play" money gets tight, especially for guys with kids, married or divorced. So all's fair. You don't owe anyone a dance and no dancer owns a customer. If she is blocking and gets her feelings hurt when it doesn't work--too bad. That's the cost of doing business in such a rude fashion.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion