tuscl

Even the managers don't trust some of the dancers

At the club today I noticed that all the dancers had their names on their drinking cups( they don't sell alcohol) even on personal items like cigarettes. As I was leaving I noticed the manger on duty had his name on his cup. I said "Darn, everybody's got their name wrote on their cups." He replied "Yeah man if you don't someone will pick it up and us it, I don't know what these girls were doing before they came to work, they might have been sucking on a dick for all I know." I couldn't help but laugh after the comment, he even kind of smerked himself.

3 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    It's no secret that lots of dancers are drug addicts, whores and thieves. I've heard many dancers complain about having things stolen from their lockers. I know of one club that doesn't have doors on the ladies' dressing room so everyone can see what's goin on in there, which is kinda fun. But don't paint all the ladies bad, there are plenty of really nice girls out there dancing. The trick is to find the nice ones and avoid the others. Unless of course you're into bad girls.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    Maybe he didn't put it away...
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Of course, the manager probably just pissed in the mens room and didn't bother to wash his hands after he put his dick away....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion