tuscl

Getting Greedy Now

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
So we know that as a general population, strippers are fckn greedy, and well, so are PL's.

I took one back to her place last weekend, and the following days it didn't take long for her to text me about money for her car troubles. Of course I tell her I'm broke, then she gets mad, and ask me what about taking care of her because she took care of me, at which point I tell her that was for the car ride home. Girls will "shit test" you on occasion, and we know strippers always always "shit test" every second of the day. I'm glad this bitch doesn't know where I live.

But I like living dangerously apparently. Because I went back to the club, she wasn't there. Queen Bee is back. Unfortunately I have my eyes set on the waitress now.

The waitress takes my order, after I give her a $12 tip on a $8 beer. She tells me tells me she hates working at this place, I tell good cuz I hate coming to this place but I don't know where else I can see her. She gives me her number.

So far we've texted back and forth For the last few days. She said she want to come to my place and cook me dinner.

So anybody ever get with the waitress, and are they as sketchy as strippers. I'm done with strippers.

22 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've flirted with a couple of waitresses(comes with the job) but never seriously tried to put the make on one. I can just off the top of my head remember 2 instances of waitresses that I knew that got fired for cheating customers out of money. A lot of them become dancers when they see where the money is.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    No you're not. You'll be back except as time goes by you won't put up with OTC shit with them because it's not worth the hassle and aggravation. Your activities will be mostly ITC with a possible streamlined OTC expectation that the girl makes it a simple and painless process.

Good luck on your future endeavors, but saying your done with them is like saying "I'm never going to drink again!"
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I thought about trying my luck with one waitress on my next visit but then I didn't see her again for several weeks and forgot all about her in the meantime. I know one of my friends was hitting on one hot waitress. He made it sound like she might be interested in me but I was a bit suspicious. She wasn't exactly flirting with me and hardly ever approached me even asking if I wanted a drink. I was suspicious of the friend not really being much of a friend. Now I have had a couple of waitreses smile and flirt. Maybe it was just an attempt for bigger tips but you never know unless you try to go out.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I hope we aren't thinking about the same waitress. There was one I haven't seen in a while.
    Most waitresses I see aren't worth looking at though.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Sharkey I don't think it's the same waitress, I'm near Cola and your in G-ville
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    They are sketchy when you tip 150%. A friend and I went to the club late last night and all the dancers were singing the blues about money.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    ok sounds good unless the waitress works in different clubs. That would explain her dissapearing for several weeks.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I should talk more. you never know where someone might live. They could be a girl next door that you never realized lived so close.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Well I never tip 150% so I don't have to worry about that.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Dice... was it PP Cola Where they are singing the blues?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I personally think waitresses are a tough sell. Take in consideration I am talking about a busy Friday or Saturday night when I am in the club: Most of them time (when I find one that is working hard, which is pretty often) they are rushing quick trying to get as many drinks out as possible to get as many tips as possible. Think how long it takes them to earn in tips what a stripper gets in 1 VIP session, which is kinda strange because in most places the waitresses aren't wearing much more than the strippers.

One time I was at a club (in my younger days) and the waitress was flirting with me hard (we were closer in age). I had a hot dancer bugging me all night and the waitress was actually hotter and I liked her personality much more than the dancers. The waitress was someone I'd date, the dancer was someone I'd fuck. I asked the waitress why she seemed a little 'standoffish' and she said she didn't want to interfere with the dancer hanging around me, I knew I was screwed for the rest of the night. Even if I blew of the dancer, I knew it's not like I could start getting lapdances from the waitress.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I've gotten lap dances from a waitress in NC. no telling how many rules I may have broken doing that. She knew me so maybe others ignored us. She had a chair and a spot picked out behind a door because she said she wasn't allowed to do lap dances in the lap dance room. Yeah like behind a door is a better spot because no one was watching. She used to be a dancer. I remember in some clubs waitresses were allowed to do lap dances. I've had lap dances from waitresses in other clubs and they got topless too. I do not think that is common but I haven't been to a gazillion clubs.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @shailynn... we'll see. We have been going back and forth with the text and she has yet to try to get me back into the club. So that's a little promising. At the same time, I still haven't got her to commit to a time and place for meeting. So...
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Sharkey. ..I'm not going for a lapdance, I'm getting a lot more greedy than that.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Speaking of greediness, my CF at BDD does not want my measly $100. She now wants $200 or to fuck off. I have stopped going to her club but I might pay her a visit this week. It's been two months.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I haven't done the waitress thing yet, I might have to try that out. There have been a few I've wanted to bend over through the years.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    GACA, you've got to come up with your own routines. It's not to con them or play them, it's just to set the rules of engagement. You shouldn't have to be telling them that you are broke. There are other ways. You've just got to learn how to get what you want. You've got to become just like them.

SJG

Nirvana and Friends, rock and roll hall of fame
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xIyCjHz…
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Waitresses on a busy weekend are a waste of time.

On a slow Tuesday you can chat them up. At my tertiary club the waitresses are always bored. They're hourly employees (with tips) so they like to chat; if she's chatting with a customer the manager isn't going to hassle her to clean.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @SJG I'm just responding to what being thrown at me. If she wants to act like a hood rat skank then what the fck. If she acts like a little but of a lady, then I'll respond in kind.

@Nukam had a good theory. I find in places like dives. It is a bar atmosphere. Does not hurt to be a bit of a spender. But it's usually pretty cheap. And someone on here pointed out that you have a captive girl audience Turns into a work environment where eventually people get comfortable and everyone wants to fuck the cute office coworkers.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ...and the answer to that question, yes waitresses are just as skanky and sketchy as strippers. Now that said, if I were to do OTC what's a good price?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    That’s why many will say there is no such thing as a “free lunch” – i.e. P4P may often be the better way to go if it’s just not to avoid the aggravation.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Truth
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion