tuscl

“she just gave me a condescending smile and walked away”

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Piggybacking on ATACdawg’s thread about dancers not doing LDs.

From a recent review of Men’s Club of Dallas:

##################
Never went to this club in its heyday, but thought that I would do some reconnaissance for viewing the fight next Saturday. I called them before going to verify they would accept the half-price cover coupon that keeps popping up on this site. The young lady that answered said "don't worry about that...I wiIl put you on the VIP list for the evening". I thanked her and got her name so I could take care of her when I arrived.
Self parked in the pretty full parking lot upon arrival and noticed several luxury and exotic cars parked by the valet. The entrance was nice and hosted by at least an 8 in a very nice dress. From the parking lot and the entrance you knew this was a "gentlemen's' club" and not a "strip joint".
Upon entering was met at the door by a very friendly and cute waitress who offered to find me a table. I declined and went straight to the main rectangular bar that was pretty much in the center of the club. Main stage was to the right and stage 2 was toward the back wall and a third stage to the left of the main bar. There was another room with an entrance in the left corner that contained another bar, tables and poker tables that I was told were used for TX hold'em tournaments. In the far right corner of the main room was the bathrooms and wine cellar. Also, along the back wall was a small bar with a gorgeous bar tender. Definitely, much nicer than the dick at the main bar.
After getting settled in on the left side of the main bar, I had a view of the third stage and also the long sofa along the wall. This is where the regular sofa dances take place.
I noticed the older gentleman seated next to me at the bar had a waitress bring over a stunning entertainer. She was definitely a 9.5. Your typical tall, blonde, blue eyed, Texan that you see in the beauty pageants. They spoke for a while and then she danced for him for about 30 minutes while he sat at the bar. Our eyes would meet when she leaned over him and she gave me a wink and a smile. This made me turn down all the other gorgeous dancers that came over to introduce themselves. Even the most sexy AA dancer I have ever seen in a fabulous mini-dress. The Atl is known for AA talent, but I have not seen one like this.
Well while I waited on my beauty pageant queen to become free I decided to partake in the $9 buffet that they had that night. It wasn't 70 items available that they advertise, but like everything else definitely upscale. They had prime rib and jumbo shrimp that was very tasty as opposed to BDD's special bbq buffet. Also, watching the rotation of 7's, 8's, and 9's on the third stage just added to the dinner ambiance. Finally, I saw my queen give her customer a kiss on the cheek as he stood up to leave. As he walked toward the door she leaned over to me and said she would be right back and to please not leave. I saw her go into what I assume was the dressing room by what I believe may be champagne rooms in the front right corner of the main room. There appeared to be another 8 in an evening gown guarding the entrance to this area. After about 10 minutes the queen returns and we make small talk for another 10. She then ask me if I would like to retire with her in the champagne room for a fee of $600 for her for 30 minutes and $600 for the bottle. I said no way was I prepared for that and let's just start with some dances along the wall. She stated she only does champagne room and usually gets $1,500 total for her time and the bottle. I asked her about the dances she just did for the customer at the bar and she said he was her SD from Houston and had just flown up for the evening. I again stated I couldn't do a champagne room, but would do some sofa dances and she just gave me a condescending smile and walked away.
I finished my beer and thanked the door hostess on the way out with a nice tip. We then talked about the upcoming fight and she told me they are almost full by all the reservations. She then said she would put me on the VIP list for that night and I probably could find a place at the bar if I didn't come too late. So my night wasn't a complete waste...I got a free place to watch the fight and met a beauty queen with a gp. As always, YMMV!

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?ID=3784

15 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Been there, done that. If she can get it, fine, but it ain't gonna be from me.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Looks like she saved you money that night.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I stay away from those kinds of clubs. I want dancers who think my $200 is worth spending time with me.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Strip clubs are a dying business. See other thread for details!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    This club is in Dallas and I’m fairly familiar with the Dallas SC scene from my time living there and keeping up with the reviews – i.e. I’m fairly certain the reviewer would have not even gotten any sort of extras in the CR and was just going to get the privilege of being in the company of the GPS dancer (plus some dances).
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I was discussing her menu with a dancer once and I asked about FS. She simply said that I could not afford it. I took that to mean that it wasn't on her menu. Was my thinking correct?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @shadow- I'm thinking that she charges a lot of FS, and I think she probably heard from other dancers how much you pay for FS (word gets around, you are the mayor at that club). That might be what led to her saying that.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    ranukam - Sorry but this was way before my first visit to Follies. But I think the word is getting around at Follies about my retrograde ejaculations. I'm suddenly getting a larger than normal number of offers for BJs. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    IMO most likely in shadow’s case he was dealing w/ a GPS dancer – some/most dancers may jump at let’s say $300 for FS but some GPS ones will laugh in your face and are probably used to getting b/w $500 and $1000 or more (def not the norm but I’m sure they are out there).
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    "Men's Club"? Really?? More like Sucka's Club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Chandler for governed?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    What's GPS mean?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    GPS => Golden Pussy Syndrome
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… What's GPS mean …”

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph…

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion