Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is this a GILF?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Not for me.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'd fuck her.

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

Not in my opinion

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

The roadside bikini photos on the news were far better...but...don't older women always look better in the dark?..i,e..strip club black lights. Hell, I look better in the dark and am damn near handsome on the phone. IMHO - I know it's a stretch but it could happen.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I feel bad for that car. She totaled it! lol.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Yup. Total GILF.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

What a hot mess. I bet she cleans up well though. Just keep her away from the suace.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•
Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Yes, she cleans up real well! Agree to keep her away from too much vodka.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Looks like she should stay away from the beer too.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Cleaned up and sober i'd fuck her, but I wouldn't pay anything to do so.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Must be a Yankee retiree. A real redneck is a great grandma by 45.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Don't know about gilf ... but definitely doable if there are no better options around.

JS69 summed it up pretty well.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

@ilbbaicnl - Round here we have redneck grannies buy 36-38 years old. They start early.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

I do wish Founder would let us edit our posts to correct typos & spelling.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement