Men need marriage

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
like a fish needs a bicycle.

http://dailym.ai/1O6dshb

13 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    At the risk of sounding like a misogynist, I find a lot of truth in that article. I can't imagine why any sane man with money would want to get married.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have a 15 gallon aquarium full of fish. I'll go out and buy them all bicycles before I ever get married again.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "They don’t want to enter into a legal contract with someone who could effectively take half their savings, pension and property when the honeymoon period is over."

This is one reason I would never marry again.

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    That article has a lot of truth to it
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    From what I've been hearing from eligible women they aren't interested in marriage either. I guess the human race is destined for extinction.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    sclvr5005 - not as long as there is an NBA.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    And horny teenagers taught abstinence only sex ed. And Mexicans.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    anyone see Idiocracy? That's where we're headed. ..
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I don't have children, thinking it time to get snipped while I'm ahead
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    And Mexicans? Thank God for the ignore button
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    GACAclub - When my ex wife was pregnant with our second child, I asked mt doc for a vasectomy and he refused to to it until after our child was born just in case something went wrong with the pregnancy. I wonder what the medical profession's philosophy is for doing vasectomies on single men?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    The threat of going to jail over child supports payments cost one man his life here in South Carolina.
    The court system really knows how to stick it to men with child support payments and doesn't adjust that I've heard of if the guy doesn't have a decent living wage or loses his job.

I just read about paternity fraud by women accusing men of being the father without dna evidence in the article. That should be a requirement before any child support is paid in my opinion.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Gave Baby a two carat 15g ring.My lawyers told me prenup,or they would not represent me anymore.Told her if you stay with me till the end you get everything,if you boogie you get nothing.Baby is still trying to digest this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion