tuscl

OT: Big Poppas: The Athletes With the Most Children by the Most Women

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/06/at…

The #s increase as you go down the list

12 comments

• sinclair
    9 years ago
    And just about every one of them are broke and cannot pay their child support. The taxpayer ends up paying for the illegitimate children.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Boys and Girls this is why you should wrap up!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I'm sure in many of these cases, the woman saw a chance at a big pay day and intentionally tried to get pregnant, but that's no excuse. These guys need to learn something about responsible sex.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Late 60's-early 70's, the NBA was full of drug addict misfits. Only a few knew what they were doing with their careers and money. I do not see how Wilt Chamberlain is not on this list.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Many pro athletes are illiterate, which makes it very difficult for them to get along in life. Their high schools and colleges showed a complete lack of integrity by giving them passing grades for doing no work.
    http://www.nytimes.com/1989/05/28/sports…
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I don't know if stories like this and stories of athletes going broke make me feel sad, angry, or sorry.

In regard to athletes going broke, if you have a $120 million contract, why not just invest it in an index fund or hell, even a CD? Why do they have to pursue sexy (i.e. risky) investments like restaurants, record labels, or start-up companies? And it's just not black athletes. Lots of white athletes too.

I just read that Scottie Pippen, (Michael Jordan's teammate on 6 NBA titles) has lost most of his money.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    If you want BB sex, get snipped. I do, and I am.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    And I would bet the count is only "admitted" or known children.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I knew a guy once who had 7 children by 6 women and would quit his job when the child support authority found him. He lived on the Ohio/ KY state line and would jump back and forth between jobs in the different states and would always find a girl to move in with when he moved.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    In similar vein, how many dancers with babies by different men? This came to mind, because recently was at a club getting dances from super hot MILF. She told me she had 3 kids, which I could not believe with her tight body. Had to ask her, how many baby daddies, and she said 3 too. Asked her if she was with any of them now, and the stripper said "Of course, not"! Gotta luv a stripper.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    @mikeya: wilt doesn't have any 'confirmed' kids... seems like only one guy claims to be wilt's son
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately this is a status thing in the hood and most of these athletes are from the hood. Many look at sports as a way to get out of the hood, which it is but others bring the impregnate anything with a vagina mentality. If the athlete can support the kid and acknowledges him/her that's one thing but that's not usually the case. Someone mentioned dancers and this is a problem with many dancers as well. Makes one wonder why these men don't wear condoms or have a vasectomy to make sure this is less likely.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion