tuscl

She's got more balls than most men I know

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

31 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Why didn't her pants fall down like how it happens on COPS?
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    She has alot of balls...and a full back tattoo. Did you notice the group walking on the flag is an African-American group?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I read a few different articles and never did read what the group was protesting
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    She is a badass
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good for you
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I mean her
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Nice tits
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Too
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    More balls by a long shot, but balls ? smarts.
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    Uh, that's balls <> smarts. Stupid interwebs.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    When i was young, a group of men would have taken the flag and punched out the creeps. Yup, PC means raising pussies and assholes. The pussification of America
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    You go girl!

mikey,

So so true. It would still happen in the right, well wrong place for the protesters, place.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    What these retard protesters don't realize is that the American flag doesn't symbolize Republican or Democrat policy nor the current administration. It represents the American people......Freedom of speech?, sure. Freedom to not like it?....you betcha
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Mikeya for the match/
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    That's the problem with dumb fucks. They didn't even know what the hell they were protesting?

It was just a chance to demonstrate contempt and disrespect. SMH. Some niggas really really need a lesson in critical thinking >:(
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Does anyone know if she drives a truck? I am in if she does.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    As much as I loathe the type of person who would trample the Flag, and sympathize with her attitude, *she* was in the wrong here, not the protestors. As a military veteran, she should have known better.

The Flag in question was not her property, nor, as the claimed, the property of the whole nation. It belonged to the protestors, and they were free to do with it what they wanted.

And before, someone utters that idiotic "if they have the right to express their opinion by desecrating the flag, then I have the right to express my opinion by desecrating their faces" platitude, no you don't.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I wonder if punching out gay rights protesters got kudos back in the day?

Hey guys, you're allowed to desecrate our flag as a form of political protest! That's what "freedom means" in the United States. She has no right to take their flag, and I hope she's charged with misdemeanor disturbing the peace and petty theft. And resisting arrest. Maybe she thinks she means well, but she's everything that's wrong with ersatz patriotism: you become part of the problem.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Rockstar, how many men have gotten punched, cuz they insulted another man's woman or children? Sure is a lot of people who don't tolerate disgusting, insulting, offensive behavior, free speech or not.

George, it was because she was a veteran, that she picked up the flag. You should know that.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @mikey: I know that *I* served to *protect* freedom, not stifle it. IMO, if she served so she could later smugly and self-righteously trod on others' property rights, she's doing it wrong.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Still don't know what they were protesting.

But how many of those protesting the U.S. Government are receiving Pell Grants and subsidized Stafford Loans.

Hmmm,,,
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    So freedom of speech is for America-hating creeps and not decent folk? Any comments on this fact?

http://www.americanfreedomlawcenter.org/…
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    So the fact that the 9th Circuit doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground means what exactly, with regard to the subject at hand?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    George,

Maybe it means the courts aren't always correct??? Although the Supreme Court has ruled anyone can shit on the flag - maybe, just maybe they're wrong.

Just sayin'
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I agree with the 9th Court. It was inflammatory speech and that is NOT legal or to be tolerated in a school situation with minors involved.

The American flag is not a sacred icon! It's a symbol for freedom, and those who desecrate it maybe feel it's not living up to that ideal. Who's to say? But a peaceful public demonstration is protected speech. I treasure that myself. Mikey...I don't understand any of your points. Where do you stand on freedom of speech? If I insult your wife you may punch me but I'll see you in court. And win.

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Nope, not in this case. Freedom of expression means just that. No one is harmed by this particular expression. Indignation and disgust aren't harm.

*Nothing* that anyone can do to the flag can do any harm whatsoever to that for which it stands. *Denying* people the right to express themselves using it denigrates *everything* for which it stands.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Rockstar,

I'm confused. It seems you want it both ways. You agree with the 9th Circuit Court by saying the student's actions in Califonia were inflammatory speech. Yet you think its acceptable for the Georgia protestors to trample upon the flag. That's NOT inflammatory?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @rockstar: Displaying the flag with reverence is *not* inflammatory speech, and I don't believe what non-U.S. country's holiday it happens to be is especially relevant, and is just as protected as is trampling or burning it. The 9th Curcuit is wrong, and I hope that one makes it to the USSC.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Displaying the flag on your shirt on Cinquo De Mayo is NOT with reverence at a school with a history of Hispanic/Caucasion unrest. It's inflammatory speech. You are blinded by false patriotism just like that dingy stripper/model. The USSC will absolutely uphold the schools right to defuse potential violence regardless of what the "speech" is; too many precedents to rule otherwise. The fact we're talking about minors is a slam dunk.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @Motorhead. Yes, it's a fine line. If you're desecrating the flag in a public place it's not inflammatory, but if you do it during the funeral of a service man it is. There's a fine line. Just like wearing a flag shirt on a normal day is not inflammatory, but on a Mexican holiday in the context of prior ill will, in a public school where students are forced to observe it, is absolutely inflammatory IMHO. This is not rocket science here.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    To make a bad pun, yelling "fire" in a theater is inflammatory in that the speech is intended to cause civil disorder. That's what was happening in the school in the opinion of the principal and in this context he has that right. The court agreed. Freedom of speech in a school is different than adults protesting on a public street corner. My first post pointed out the fact that gay rights used to be very unpopular speech, but perfectly legal. Those idiots stamping on our flag may lack moral high ground, but legally they have that right.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion