tuscl

Richmond Virginia clubs

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
I just got tickets to the Nascar race in Richmond next weekend with some folks from work. Not sure if I'll have a chance to get to any clubs while I'm there since we will be driving in from Cincinnati on Saturday and leaving early Sunday but wanted a little info just in case.
I generally like clubs that are more laid back and divey rather than high pressure glitz and glamor types. From a quick glance at the reviews on here I am leaning towards either Richard's Rendezvous or Club Rouge. Anyone have a suggestion on either of these or any other clubs in that area?

7 comments

• tobala
    9 years ago
    I think GoVikings lives around Richmond. He may respond or you could PM him.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    you probably already know this, but the clubs in richmond virginia suck. pasties, over-priced dances, no liquor. i live in this area

to me, the paper-moon is the best club in richmond, but if you like places that are laid back and divey then you don't want to go there. paper moon is very high hustle.

richard's is solid (very laid back, no pressure to buy dances) but they never have anymore than 5-6 girls working and some of them are a bit older.

my recommendation is pure pleasure or club rogue
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    GoV is right. Richmond clubs are awful. When I'm there I just make other plans and no longer waste my time going to a club.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the advice. If I have time I may give pure pleasure or club rogue a shot if I have time. If not, it doesn't seem like I'll be missing much.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    @JohnSmith,

don't say that man. I wanna meet up with you at a club the next time you're in this area....if that's ok
  • ime
    9 years ago
    And bring the DS let GV have some fun too he's a aolid guy he deserves it
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    GoV, I'll be glad to make an exception in your case and go to a Richmond club the next time I'm there. Or you can head 1-3 states south and we can have a meet up with some real fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion