tuscl

Ever tried singing to a dancer??

I don't mean pulling out a guitar and serenading her but just singing along to a good song the DJ is playing. Just a few weeks ago I was at a club and one of my favorite dancers was on stage dancing. I was already feeling prettygood(Had a few drinks) and the DJ was playing a old song by R.Kelly called Sex me. I decided to get stage side. When she came over to dance for me I started singing along with the song. There is one verse in the song that says "Girl I want to see you sweat, oh your so very wet." Well during that verse I inserted her name in the song. All she did was smile and said thank you. I just thought it was clever but yet dirty at the same time. I just enjoy my trips to the clubs more when the DJ is playing songs that are nice and mellow. To me slow old school slow songs just set the mood right for a fun.

4 comments

• DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I know one of my favorites loves it when I sing whatever song is playing, only I got a little bit of Weird Al Yankovic in me, so I sing my own graphically sexual version. Not that Weird Al Yankovic is graphically sexual....
  • Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    How romantic jpac.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    I am pretty sure she didn't say quit my day job. The loud music will hide a person's flaws. I had fun though which is what counts.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Are we heading towards karaoke strip clubs?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion