tuscl

Dancers wearing shorts during lapdances

There is a club that I visit every now and then where the girls give lapdance(bedances) in shorts. The shorts are still rather short so it's not like they are wearing ones that come to there knees. The club has not always had this rule they started it about 2 or 3years ago. I guess some of the girls got to complaining about some guys cumming on them and didn't like giving lapdances which I think is kind of stupid because they should prepare them themselves for that if it happens. 4 or 5years ago before you got a dance you had to sign a sheet that said the dance is not meant to be a sexual act or for you to have an orgasim off of it. Some of the girls didn't even bother with getting you to sign the paper other did. I didn't care either way if I had an accident I just would have and accident . I still get lapdances from a few of the girls whom I know will give me my moneys worth. My question to you is do you think this is dumb? If you couldn't have the girl give you a lapper in her bikini woul you still want one?

6 comments

• Jpac73
    20 years ago
    I don't think they would go for the crotchless shorts. The "Manjuice" would still be able to get through. I guess the laws are strict here in GA especially outside of Atlanta. This is probably just a way for them to keep the local goverment off their back plus satisfy some of the Girls who strip who don't like it if they get Cum on the butt or crotch.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    What about crotchless shorts?
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Signing a waiver claiming a dance is not anything sexual is ridiculous. For some guys, just a girl in a bikini walking in front of him could be considered to be a sexual act. Some of the laws and papers people sign in this country are very ridiculous.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Maybe it was called Cafe Erotica, I don't really remember. It was one of those places right along I-95, there are a bunch of them with the same name in NC, SC, GA and FL. It's the only time I can ever remember signing a waver to get a lap dance, although I have been to a couple of clubs where you had to sing something to enter. And if anybody could ever decipher what I wrote it would be a miracle.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I also ran into this once several years ago. I think it was a Club Risque in Georgia along I-95. I thought it was weird and never went back.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    How ironic, the club I am talking about is the Cafe Erotica in Byron GA. Like I said they haven't always made them were shorts but I was more insulted by having to sign a waiver than by them wearing shorts. These chains are more of a restaurant than actual stripclubs. I can still get a good quality lapdance because I have a few girls that I know will give a good one. I don't get up there very often. I think it's been about 4months since I last went there. Where I live there aren't many good stripclubs most don't even like to get nude or give lapdances so I guess that's why I still go up there every now and then. I do have another club that is better but it is a bikni club but the mileage is pretty good and the cover and alcohol are cheap.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion