tuscl

School For Strippers - Busted.

rockstar666
Illinois

11 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I don't know any stripper that ever went to school to learn how to strip and do lap dances, etc. It's all OJT.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Tell it to the judge!
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    You don't know how many strip club bouncers that I have met were in "wrestling school"....guess "stripper school' is no totally out of the question. I know many dancers that could have used some training, especially those that turn their back to you and utilize your crotch as like one of those large kiddy bouncing balls. Sometimes it is quite painful. I vote that Shadow starts a school and give specific instructions. Heck....they would be paying you instead of us paying them.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    There are pole dancing fitness classes. One dancer I occasionally get dances from taught them for a while, which is part of what inspired her to start stripping.

A lot of strippers could use a good sales class.
  • UKfan
    10 years ago
    I have had dances from girls that could have used some training. However plenty of girls that were pros as well.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    2 weeks ago I let a brand new girl give me her very first lap dance. I didn't know I was supposed to charge her for the lesson. I'll know better next time.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    SC: Every time I've had a virgin I also felt like she owed me money.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    rockstar - What's a virgin?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Rockstar, age of consent in Georgia is 16; a surprising (to me) amount of other states too.
  • whodey
    10 years ago
    I love that he planned to film a "reality" show about the day to day lives of strippers in a $2 million mansion.

The word reality has lost all meaning for most people.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    If another such school starts up, I wonder if guys can sign up as grind-test dummies and just how much we'd get paid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion